Todays Match...what do you all think?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LiL_WaRrIoR

Todays Match...what do you all think?

Post by LiL_WaRrIoR »

today we face widness and also a few of our ex wigan players! what do you all thinks going to happen?
Wigan till i die!
waterside glens

Re: Todays Match...what do you...

Post by waterside glens »

i think we,ll win 32 -20 ha ha
thegimble

Re: Todays Match...what do...

Post by thegimble »

waterside glens posted:
i think we,ll win 32 -20 ha ha
What a guess. LOL
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

Can I just comment on the game today. Can I say I thought the old Wigan boys looked in good shape and Terry O'Connor looked a handful wish we still had him. I was a bit disappointed with Mark Smith all he wanted to do was head shots. WIgan again looked a way off being title contenders but at least we won't go down with the Leighers. I thought Bob Beswick was outstanding. Good on you Bob.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I thought jerry was a bit quiet today
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

mrs_carney posted:
I thought jerry was a bit quiet today
I agree. Jerry started well but he semms pretty slow in attack. Thought if he catches people right he can do some damage. :) But I'm a happy man tonight.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

i think our discaplin is a big problem we give away far to many penalties widnes gained far to many yards because of our stupid play
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

i think guisset has been great the two matches hes played, he outshadowed jerry today i thought, but i think jerry and danny were playing with injuries
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
GazzL82

Post by GazzL82 »

guisset has looked like a quality signing since he arrived have been very impressed with him! thought we looked like a totally different team everytime wayne godwin was on the field he was everywhere making tackles, getting us going forward, organizing us in defence he looked like a real leader & what everyone thought terry newton was going to be once faz went down. can't say terry's impressed so far this year, his discipline is horrendous and refs r just looking for him now! how long can it be till we see godwin getting a start?
gab0512

Post by gab0512 »

Thought we showed good character during the game, especially when Widnes were on top at 20-12. Every game this year seems to be stop start with all the penalties. The refs need to settle down, and we, like the start of last year, need to understand exactly what they want.

Thought Guisuet and Godwin both shone in the pack. Another 2 points on the board so we should be happy today.