wayne godwin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Clare wigan4eva

wayne godwin

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

he really im pressed me on sunday i no he wasnt on for that long but when he was he played really well and made quite a few breaks. it is just a shame he is a hooker because he is always second best to terry newton even if he is playing better than him i think if he played any were else than he would probley get 2 start each week
2005 the year of the warriors
thegimble

Re: wayne godwin

Post by thegimble »

Clare wigan4eva posted:
he really im pressed me on sunday i no he wasnt on for that long but when he was he played really well and made quite a few breaks. it is just a shame he is a hooker because he is always second best to terry newton even if he is playing better than him i think if he played any were else than he would probley get 2 start each week
He was a good player at Cas. He hopefully might make Newton a better player as he has never had pressure from anyone for the hooking job.
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

He's going to do really well this season, I really think he will challange Terry Newton, he already is doing, every week!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

He was a great signing, and a class above Mark Smith (sad to say). Saints have done well with 2 hookers - we can now adopt the same approach.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Exiled Wiganer posted:
He was a great signing, and a class above Mark Smith (sad to say). Saints have done well with 2 hookers - we can now adopt the same approach.
Whys it sad to say?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

met the guy in the players lounge after the match loves the club allready but he is a bit of a chatter box cant beleive how much the fans love the players good future a head feel he changed the game when he was on the pitch on sunday
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

he seems like one of them people who is constantly happy
GazzL82

Post by GazzL82 »

actually think wayne godwin is playing better than terry newton right now. he always looks like he's ready to play and is always very positive in his running and distribution. these days terry just seems to be going out looking for a fight & giving away stupid penalties cos every ref knows what he's like
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

I love to say I told you so. I must have said on about 10 diferent topics that Godwin was a great signing, and a much better player than mark Smith.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

ChrisA posted:
Godwin was a great signing, and a much better player than mark Smith.
Couldnt agree more