tommy "the gypsy"martyn moving to orrell!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mally darwin

tommy "the gypsy"martyn moving to orrell!!!

Post by mally darwin »

i have this news on good authority, the peg seller is holing up in sunny orrell.there will be a caravan arriving on wednesday to a back garden near you. anyone for lucky heather.
robjoenz

Re: tommy "the gypsy"...

Post by robjoenz »

mally darwin posted:
anyone for lucky heather.
What does she look like?
MrsLam

Re: tommy "the gypsy&...

Post by MrsLam »

If she's lucky don't you thinks she'll be beautiful cause she'd have been at the front of the queue when God was giving out looks DUH
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
If she's lucky don't you thinks she'll be beautiful cause she'd have been at the front of the queue when God was giving out looks DUH
Lucky Heather may be lucky for other reasons, not necessarily her appearance. Many's the time I've been working on a problem and someone's offered to help me because "two heads are better than one" - maybe this Lucky Heather's lucky because she has two heads, which probably wouldn't look very beautiful but she would be brilliant at crosswords and the like.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

You're right...I didn't think about it that way!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
You're right...I didn't think about it that way!
It maybe wasn't the most obvious way of looking at things, but hey, where would the world be if everyone thought the same things?!

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well of course. Would be a boring world...Fraggle I do worry sometimes, do you think that maybe living with or near to students is bad for your mental health, maybe whatever they are smoking is coming down through some pipes, through the ventilation system and filling your room. That may be why you think differently, you should get it checked out! (and invite us all around)

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Well of course. Would be a boring world...Fraggle I do worry sometimes, do you think that maybe living with or near to students is bad for your mental health, maybe whatever they are smoking is coming down through some pipes, through the ventilation system and filling your room. That may be why you think differently, you should get it checked out! (and invite us all around)
My brain's been a bit odd since before I left school about 17 years ago, maybe they used too much Sudan I in the sausages in my school canteen in the mid-80's. The students here would have to go some to match some of my thought processes, no matter what they've been smoking/drinking/injecting/whatever. Not that I think there's anything unusual about thinking of 2-headed people, seems perfectly reasonable to me...

[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
My brain's been a bit odd since before I left school about 17 years ago, maybe they used too much Sudan I in the sausages in my school canteen in the mid-80's. The students here would have to go some to match some of my thought processes, no matter what they've been smoking/drinking/injecting/whatever. Not that I think there's anything unusual about thinking of 2-headed people, seems perfectly reasonable to me...
It's called 'Thinking Outside The Box.' We're taught to think like that in this day and age to come up with novelle engineering solutions.

I can't see any purpose for a woman with two heads though... for their limited uses one head is sufficient and sometimes too many :wink:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

im not to keen on the photo mally!!! im changing my image anyway!! :lol:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart