Scott Taylor

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Scott Taylor

Post by cpwigan »

Best game for Wigan thus far. He looked today like the player who earned rave reviews for KR.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Scott Taylor

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

He was terrific. Denting the line, looking for work. He'll only get better as he gets fitter. All our gingers will be world class before the end of next year.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Scott certainly does not shy away from running in the ball, looks one tough lad
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Totally agree, he had his best game for us so far. He's a young prop who is only going to improve as he gets older :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Taylor has had a bit of a slow start but now along with all the young front row forwards is playing well. Maybe it's the confidence of youth but whatever it is their direct running and yards they gain is very good to watch.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:Taylor has had a bit of a slow start but now along with all the young front row forwards is playing well. Maybe it's the confidence of youth but whatever it is their direct running and yards they gain is very good to watch.
Maybe it's down to Wanes fantastic coaching
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote:Taylor has had a bit of a slow start but now along with all the young front row forwards is playing well. Maybe it's the confidence of youth but whatever it is their direct running and yards they gain is very good to watch.
Give the young players some credit for their enthusiasm.

Can't be down to Wane anyway. Coaches at Wigan have been redundant for some time apparently. If we loose its usually the players fault, so if we win...

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Give the young players some credit for their enthusiasm.

Can't be down to Wane anyway. Coaches at Wigan have been redundant for some time apparently. If we loose its usually the players fault, so if we win...

Not according to Kol :wink:

........it's usually Shaun Wanes fault :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I think that Crosby and Logan also deserve a mention, they have both grabbed the bull by the horns and stepped up to SL level. Yes there is a lot of improvement still to come from both of them but they are developing game by game. I thought they both played their best game of the season last evening.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:I think that Crosby and Logan also deserve a mention, they have both grabbed the bull by the horns and stepped up to SL level. Yes there is a lot of improvement still to come from both of them but they are developing game by game. I thought they both played their best game of the season last evening.
Well said I totally agree, I said similar to the missus last night after she asked who Dom Crosby was. I think our squad depth is really showing in comparison to our rivals, Whinos slipped against Cas, Dire were beat by KR and Bratfurt beat Giants when missing key players, touch wood we haven't slipped against anyone other than to top teams, against Dire and Whinos the young lads put up a performance to be proud of and with a bit of luck could have won either game.
On another note I am just beginning to get warm now, the cold really seemed to get to my bones. When is the summer rugby going to start? When we get flat tracks under us I think the enthusiasm and mobility of the young forwards could really come to the fore.
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#