19 man squad for Good Friday clash

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Blackpool_Pie

19 man squad for Good Friday clash

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Wigan Warriors have today named their 19 man squad that will face St Helens at the DW Stadium, this Good Friday, 12.15pm.

With the likes of Lee Mossop, Harrison Hansen, Gil Dudson and Anthony Gelling all still missing through injury it's a similar squad to the one that figured in the 62-4 success over Widnes with the Warriors expecting to name the same seventeen.

There were a couple of knocks from the Vikings game but the Warriors are hopeful that the players concerned Sean O'Loughlin and Michael McIlorum will be fine for the huge local derby.

Wigan Warriors 19 Man Squad

(In alphabetical order)

Greg Burke, Josh Charnley, Dom Crosby, Liam Farrell, Ben Flower, Darrell Goulding, Blake Green, Jack Hughes, Rhodri Lloyd, Michael McIlorum, Sean O'Loughlin, Pat Richards, Tom Spencer, Matty Smith, Scott Taylor, Iain Thornley, Logan Tomkins, Sam Tomkins, Chris Tuson

Referee - Richard Silverwood.
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news

Link added - Josie
Kittwazzer

Re: 19 man squad for Good Friday clash

Post by Kittwazzer »

Says in today's Mirror Sam couldn't train yesterday and is also doubtful for Friday. Hope he is OK, this is a game I want us to win!
Wes

Post by Wes »

It's a game we need to win IMO, hudds loss, Leeds loss, wire draw.

I know these results don't matter early on but we need to start laying a marker down now given where almost a third of the way in.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

29wes28 wrote:It's a game we need to win IMO, hudds loss, Leeds loss, wire draw.

I know these results don't matter early on but we need to start laying a marker down now given where almost a third of the way in.
I certainly won't be on RedVee for a while if we lose!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Been announced that Lomax is still injured and not in squad for Friday!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Kittwazzer wrote:Been announced that Lomax is still injured and not in squad for Friday!
Excellent news if its not mind games!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

29wes28 wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Been announced that Lomax is still injured and not in squad for Friday!
Excellent news if its not mind games!!
I have mixed views Wes. Much as I want a win, if Stains are without Roby Hohaia and now Lomax, Wigan are on a hiding to nothing!
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

If Wellens plays full back we'll cake walk it.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Kittwazzer wrote:Says in today's Mirror Sam couldn't train yesterday and is also doubtful for Friday. Hope he is OK, this is a game I want us to win!
Probably some hack mixing him up with Lockers. He heard someone say that a vital player couldn't train yesterday and Sam is the only player he's heard of.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:Says in today's Mirror Sam couldn't train yesterday and is also doubtful for Friday. Hope he is OK, this is a game I want us to win!
Probably some hack mixing him up with Lockers. He heard someone say that a vital player couldn't train yesterday and Sam is the only player he's heard of.
No, he said hand and leg injuries and mentioned Lockers separately.