Last 150 Tickets Released

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Last 150 Tickets Released

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors have this morning been able to release a final bath of 150 South Stand tickets for this Friday's derby fixture against St Helens.

With only a few single seats remaining in the East and West Stands, the Club have managed to release some South Stand seats that have been returned and have made them available for general sale at regular matchday prices.

Tickets will not be available to buy on Friday so fans wanting to attend the game are urged to purchase today to avoid missing out.

The last few remaining tickets are available from the DW Stadium Ticket Office or by calling the Ticket Hotline on 0871 66-33-552 or [click here] to visit Warriors E-Tickets.

Wigan Warriors and the DW Stadium ticket office have now made it even easier for fans to receive match tickets, by offering a new Print@Home facility. Print@Home allows fans to print their own match ticket at home when purchased via eTickets, saving fans having to queue or pay a ticket booking fee.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Last 150 Tickets Released

Post by josie andrews »

I managed to help a guy from Portsmouth who is in the Royal Navy to eventually get three tickets this morning. He'd been trying all week on the ticket line & E ticketing without success.

My good deed for Easter :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

josie andrews wrote:I managed to help a guy from Portsmouth who is in the Royal Navy to eventually get three tickets this morning. He'd been trying all week on the ticket line & E ticketing without success.

Helping our forces deserves this:

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:I managed to help a guy from Portsmouth who is in the Royal Navy to eventually get three tickets this morning. He'd been trying all week on the ticket line & E ticketing without success.

Well done Josie, I hope that he is a closet Wiganer!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Well done Josie. Wish my bank balance was as big as your heart :D
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Damn, I thought your good deed would be to buy me an Easter egg !! :sad:
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:

Damn, I thought your good deed would be to buy me an Easter egg !! :sad:
Oops, sorry :wink:
josie andrews

Re: Last 150 Tickets Released / Good Friday SELL-OUT

Post by josie andrews »

Good Friday SELL-OUT

Wigan Warriors confirm that tomorrow's Good Friday Super League clash against St Helens at the DW Stadium, 12.15pm kick off has SOLD OUT

The last remaining tickets for this eagerly anticipated fixture have been sold at the Stadium Ticket Office this afternoon meaning that tomorrow's game will be the seventh Good Friday meeting between Wigan and St Helens both home and away have been watched by capacity crowds. Just at the DW Stadium around 120,000 supporters have witnessed the last five Good Friday meetings.

Speaking about the sell-out Marketing Director, Simon Collinson said;

"It is fantastic news that this traditional Good Friday fixture between Wigan and St Helens has sold out once more. This game is the biggest derby in Rugby League and the response of both sets of fans to purchase tickets, particularly this week has been phenomenal. There will be a tremendous ‘derby' atmosphere at the DW Stadium and fans are advised to arrive as early as possible with a magnificent line-up of pre-match entertainment organised."

Friday's game will also see Wigan surpass over 20,000 supporters for a home fixture in 2013 for the second time in just five home games with a crowd of 20,050 at the season opener against the Warrington Wolves back in February.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

josie andrews - As a matter of interest what is the capacity for a sell out. 25000?
E.& O.E.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

25133 official capacity