SL Sponsor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
HGWarrior

SL Sponsor

Post by HGWarrior »

Anyone else heard that Red Bull wanted to sponsor SL this year with huge money involved but the powers that be at Red Hall turned it down as it wasn't seen to be the right brand image for SL?
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
slimshady

Re: SL Sponsor

Post by slimshady »

HGWarrior wrote:Anyone else heard that Red Bull wanted to sponsor SL this year with huge money involved but the powers that be at Red Hall turned it down as it wasn't seen to be the right brand image for SL?
True Red Hall have approached Steve McDonald with regards to having Streetcars taxis sponsor SL next year or if that fails Alfie Moon is also in negotiations for the Queen Vic as its thought this will appeal to the southern fans.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Another FREEbie to Ryan Air :angry:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I'd doubt that. They'd have bitten the hand off anyone who approached with that type of international brand.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

What a load of Bull!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Would not suprise me in the least what the powers at red hall do.clueless and rudderless. Move over and let the innotive young blood take over.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I don't know anything about the deal but what I do know is that the Stobart thing was widely regarded as a joke given the sheer lack of any money exchanging hands at all.
I would have a fag brand back sponsoring us if it meant money!! Sod imagery, money talks every time!!
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Kiwiseddon wrote:I don't know anything about the deal but what I do know is that the Stobart thing was widely regarded as a joke given the sheer lack of any money exchanging hands at all.
I would have a fag brand back sponsoring us if it meant money!! Sod imagery, money talks every time!!
We did OK when tobacco was allowed to sponsor sport. Regal Trophy, State Express Challenge Cup!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike wrote:I'd doubt that. They'd have bitten the hand off anyone who approached with that type of international brand.
According to one of the RL Monday Papers it is and Wood/RFL think it is an even better freebie deal :o
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:
Mike wrote:I'd doubt that. They'd have bitten the hand off anyone who approached with that type of international brand.
According to one of the RL Monday Papers it is and Wood/RFL think it is an even better freebie deal :o
Not sure I'd agree. They have a terrible reputation!