Ryan Bailey.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Ron Doran

Ryan Bailey.

Post by Ron Doran »

So here is McDermotts excuse for Bailey -Pathetic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/22034937
E.& O.E.
exile in Tiger country

Re: Ryan Bailey.

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I love the way Barrie admits Bailey is a coward that only picks on little blokes.

"I'd go for their biggest players to show them who wass boss.... he has a different view of which players he wants to unnerve and it often works for him."

But where does he get off comparing Scumbag Bailey with Sam and Josh. I know Sam can wind people up, but he's not violent and what's Josh ever done apart from score tries and tackle above his weight?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I would also challenge his claim that "13 other teams want him playing for them". Frankly, I'd give Ronnie Braithwaite his shirt back before I'd let Bailey in our team!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The Josh reference was bizarre and crazy.

Barrie was a dirty so and so rather than a hard man. The assault on Sironen was vile.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:The Josh reference was bizarre and crazy.

Barrie was a dirty so and so rather than a hard man. The assault on Sironen was vile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TN6wcCiG_Q
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

really irks me when bailey is referred to as a hard man he simply is not. He is a thug and the worst kind. People called hock and Mickey Mac thugs but at least they will stand toe to toe with anyone on the pitch. B ailey pciks on the smallest man he can and if any of the big boys come knockin he runs scared. I remember scully laying him out, and his "oh my god dont hit me!" against Radford.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
markill

Post by markill »

mickw wrote:Asking one thug what he thinks of another thug,especially one who,s at his club makes the whole interview a complete waist of time.how you can draw similarities between players scoring tries and what bailey did last week is absurd.
A leeds fan asking a Leeds 'legend'/current Leeds staff member about a current Leeds player
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Your Right there CP I was at that game and its a wonder McDermott didn't do the Aussie serious damage. If Barry had done that on the street he would have faced serious legal action. I like Barry now he,s a pundit for Sky but I understand why we got rid of him ie Graeme West. If his reported comments you provided are accurate re Bailey it seems to me He's lacking something between his earsBailey is a complete disgrace to himself,his team and Rugby League in general