Tommy Leuluai

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Tommy Leuluai

Post by Kittwazzer »

Heard a rumour that he wants to return to the UK because his girlfriend can't settle over there. Anyone else heard owt along these lines?
East Stand Faithful

Re: Tommy Leuluai

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Would make a good hooker that lad interchanging with MM.

I see the ozzies don't rate him as a half back.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
bendy hendy 5

Post by bendy hendy 5 »

Heard something very similar. A friend of mine is over ther with him at the moment, as his mrs is very good friends with tommys mrs.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Morph wrote:St Helens are looking for a half back!!
I know and that's what worries me, the thought of him going there now that our replacements have settled in. Surely we could fit him in? As stated above, he could spell MM at hooker?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kittwazzer wrote:
I know and that's what worries me, the thought of him going there now that our replacements have settled in. Surely we could fit him in? As stated above, he could spell MM at hooker?
surely that would be the other way round,Lulu a far better Hooker than MM IMO
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
Certainly more versatile Meds, either works for me. Just don't like the prospect of him in a Saints shirt!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kittwazzer wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: I know and that's what worries me, the thought of him going there now that our replacements have settled in. Surely we could fit him in? As stated above, he could spell MM at hooker?
Certainly more versatile Meds, either works for me. Just don't like the prospect of him in a Saints shirt!

or even worse a Leeds or Warrington shirt
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Much as I enjoyed seeing Tommy in a Wigan shirt I don't see what it would achieve bringing him back in so soon after leaving, we're not doing too badly at present.

As good a player Tommy was for us we now have to move forward. We've got a half back pairing which seems a good fit, MM in my opinion is playing well and both Powell & Logan are gaining much needed experience when MM is being rested during the match.

Tommy is a fine player but would sooner see him succeed in the NRL with his home nations club.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

If Tommy did return to the UK could Salford be an option for him.

- Worked with Nobby before

- Would give Dr Koukash the big name player he's craving to sign and showing that Salford mean business

- Would offer Tommy a fresh challenge in Super League
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

100% Warrior wrote:If Tommy did return to the UK could Salford be an option for him.

- Worked with Nobby before

- Would give Dr Koukash the big name player he's craving to sign and showing that Salford mean business

- Would offer Tommy a fresh challenge in Super League
I could live with that!