Mickey Paea

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Mickey Paea

Post by Kittwazzer »

Read elsewhere we have agreed terms with him!
Wes

Re: Mickey Paea

Post by Wes »

I have said in a few posts he is the best player on the OOC list, question is do we need him? Is someone else leaving?
markill

Post by markill »

29wes28 wrote:I have said in a few posts he is the best player on the OOC list, question is do we need him? Is someone else leaving?
Prescott or Lauaki potentially? Are there contracts up?
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

markill wrote:
29wes28 wrote:I have said in a few posts he is the best player on the OOC list, question is do we need him? Is someone else leaving?
I think both Prescott and Lauaki will leave at the end of the season. I'm pretty sure Prescott contract is up, not sure on Lauaki.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:
markill wrote:
I think both Prescott and Lauaki will leave at the end of the season. I'm pretty sure Prescott contract is up, not sure on Lauaki.
Think Lauaki has another year
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:
markill wrote:
Prekkys contract is up, it all depends on how he performs when he returns from injury.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Sky Sports are reporting that Paea is looking for a return home to the NRL at the end of the season.
Hull KR have offered him a 2 year contract.
I don't see him staying at KR. Can he get a contract with an NRL club? If not I'd be happy to see him at Wigan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:Sky Sports are reporting that Paea is looking for a return home to the NRL at the end of the season.
I don't see him staying at KR. Can he get a contract with an NRL club? If not I'd be happy to see him at Wigan
Good player but money talks. If the Aussies are serious then he'll head down under. We need to concentrate on tying our good young forwards to long-term deals.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:Sky Sports are reporting that Paea is looking for a return home to the NRL at the end of the season.
Good player but money talks. If the Aussies are serious then he'll head down under. We need to concentrate on tying our good young forwards to long-term deals.
And let them go half way through the contract. :roll:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Go all out to get him good props like him become available very rarely. A rough tuff aggressive prop with a great motor