brett dallas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: brett dallas

Post by pedro »

best winger we have had in years. He is a complete player. You dont get to be an aussie international for nothing!

We need a scrum half who can create half a gap. Morans not good enough. He is a stand off not a scrum half....!

Bring back Mark Reber or Greg Florimo :D
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

pedro posted:
best winger we have had in years. He is a complete player. You dont get to be an aussie international for nothing!

We need a scrum half who can create half a gap. Morans not good enough. He is a stand off not a scrum half....!

Bring back Mark Reber or Greg Florimo :D
Wow I forgot about Reber, he had a great spell at Wigan didnt he. And wasnt letting henry Paul leave so we could get Florimo in a shrewd move aswel, NOT.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Brett Dallas is one of the best players we have ever had. He is a superb sportsman who works his backside of for this club. He is an important part of this club and hopefully will be for many years to come.GET OFF HIS BACK!
Clare wigan4eva

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

i totaly agree with you hayley we shud all just get off his back and leave him alone
2005 the year of the warriors
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i can,t understand why some people are getting on dallas,s back, he,s had to change his game because of our injuries . give the guy a break think about the great games he,s had for the club..SUPPORT THE TEAM
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I dont see what dallas has done wrong? No complaints about his games or anything, was this another random moan about a player?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

brett dallas is not good enough, we need someone like marcus bai or stanley gene, even that australian winger who plays for the scousers
we should sign someone who is not a big name but actually tries
who do you think we should sign
Certainly was MrsCarney, what do you expect on here though?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I thought i could expect more than a moan about a player who has done no wrong, but obviously its me that was wrong thinking that.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

When Dallas' time is over maybe you could look back and say he hasn't been a great signing, but if so purely because of the time missed through injuries, not for his efforts when fit. Some of the tries he has scored have been breathtaking plus how many tries has he saved this season alone?
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

i dont think we can question his play, i think he is a commited player to the club and i have had no complaints we his performance
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR