wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: wigan

Post by MrsLam »

Very true DaveO.

Even some of our more experienced or long term players can't get the Wigan lads liften enough at the moment so how lil Luke could have is beyond me. I think he had a lot of potential, I think Briscoe had even more but they have gone now. We've got to face the fact that we won't get them back even if we could. I think our lads have got a lot of potential in them and I don't think it's as bad as people are making out, we haven't signed completely crap players, we got rid of a lot last year and a lot have come in, as usual we've ended up with a bad start to the season and need to pick up from here on. This is about the time when we start our winning streak (please!)
We could really have done with getting Smith back, think we missed a golden opportunity there.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

I didn't say that my "beloved" luke would do better but moron was still attrocious,he hasn't shone from coming to wigan. :angry: :angry: :angry: And if you watched the Euro nations final you might have seen that a certain barrie mac was playing and a the distinguished phil Cantillon. So get with the programme, it was england not england A. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
heydude

Post by heydude »

someone seem upset there calm down it's only a message board.
don't eat yellow snow
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

I am calm but DaveO obviously has not been watching Moron, or if he has, it is with rose tinted glasses where he can do no wrong. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He's had one good game i think since he's been here
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

thought he played well against widnes
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I think if you have a favourite player in a position and then they either leave or are forced to leave you're never going to become "at one" (ahem) with the new player. I loved Lammy but I'm glad he left when he did. I think Moran has still got a lot to prove but it is still the beginning of the season, some of us gave Orr a fair chance last year and I think we've got to do the same for Moran. As for comparing the two well Moran is by far the better player in general, and I liked Luke so I'm not bias towards or against either.
Gawd, if we get a replacement for Faz he's gonna get some real stick off the fans. No replacement, come back Faz!!! :blush:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moran's only really had two bad games, Wakefield (when he was ill) and London when everyone played poorly. I wish we'd have kept Luke Robinson but we can't really complain at getting Moran in, I can't think of a better replacement for Lam really.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

And we've lost 3 games
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

yes but the 3 games we have lost could so easily have been wins couldnt they. i still dont know how we lost to bradford and we where unlucky not to do wakey in the last few mins. wigan have not done as bad as the results suggest. teams have all improved and any team can beat any team what wigan need do do is start edging these tight games with one pointers. we need to learn the young lads how to slow the game and hold onto slim leads. if tickle had kicked the goal instead of hitting the post wigan would have beaten bradford. if one more of tickles goals would have gone over we would have drawn with wakefield. wigan are not that bad. "appart from london" here is still improvement to come and leigh willbe the start im sure! lets put 50 on the lobbys and get the fans smiling again.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart