wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: wigan

Post by mrs_carney »

you could say that about bradford though, deacon missed a kick, we were never going to beat london we were pathetic
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

:D i agree grinch :) but IF my aunt had a C---- she would have been my uncle
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

robjoenz posted:
I can't think of a better replacement for Lam really.
I can...but we won't go there.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

I can't believe what i'm reading here. You call yourself a Wigan fan but you think it's funny to call Dennis Moran a moron. Who the hell do you think you are? You are supposed to support this club through good times and bad. Ok things are going wrong but calling players isn't going to help. Dennis hasn't been here that long. Get off his back and suppport him instead of name calling
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

ive not been calling moran. Hes brilliant. Hes been one of our best players this season.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

hayley 04 posted:
I can't believe what i'm reading here. You call yourself a Wigan fan but you think it's funny to call Dennis Moran a moron. Who the hell do you think you are? You are supposed to support this club through good times and bad. Ok things are going wrong but calling players isn't going to help. Dennis hasn't been here that long. Get off his back and suppport him instead of name calling
true dennis hasnt been here that long, but denis betts hasnt been coach that long but some people are calling for him to be sacked, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i think moran has played terrible apart from one game its probably not helping he doesnt have a permanent stand off but it shouldnt affect him that much
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Don't talk rubbish. Dennis has only played a handful of games for us. He has a key role, half of the games he's been without Danny Orr and also he's new to the squad. He hasn't played professional rugby with the rest of the boys before so get off his back. If Ady Lam recommended him then that's good enough for me and any other Wigan fan. I believe, in the future, we will have the best halfback pairing in the world as we have two very talented players in Danny Orr and Dennis Moran. I am getting sick and tired of login on and reading constant critiscm of the boys. I know people have their own opinions but it's getting beyond a joke.We are supposed to support this team through anything and I know its frustrating that things aren't going well but they are my team and to be honest it hurts that some 'fans' think the only way to get through it is to slag off their own team/players. Either get behind them or don't bother at all
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

hayley 04 posted:
Don't talk rubbish. Dennis has only played a handful of games for us. He has a key role, half of the games he's been without Danny Orr and also he's new to the squad. He hasn't played professional rugby with the rest of the boys before so get off his back. If Ady Lam recommended him then that's good enough for me and any other Wigan fan. I believe, in the future, we will have the best halfback pairing in the world as we have two very talented players in Danny Orr and Dennis Moran. I am getting sick and tired of login on and reading constant critiscm of the boys. I know people have their own opinions but it's getting beyond a joke.We are supposed to support this team through anything and I know its frustrating that things aren't going well but they are my team and to be honest it hurts that some 'fans' think the only way to get through it is to slag off their own team/players. Either get behind them or don't bother at all
:eusa2:

Well said Hayley! There seems to be a split between the "half-full" and "half-empty" camps.
I don't mind constructive criticism, but there's a difference between that and the "sack everybody" mindset.
Get behind the lads, like we did last night, and give them a chance!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

GeoffN posted:
hayley 04 posted:
:eusa2:

Well said Hayley! There seems to be a split between the "half-full" and "half-empty" camps.
I don't mind constructive criticism, but there's a difference between that and the "sack everybody" mindset.
Get behind the lads, like we did last night, and give them a chance!
Agreed that we should support them, but anyone who knows rugby will know that even if we play at our best, we are not as good as any of the other so called "big five".

I will be happy with a top 6 finish, top 3 would be a miracle.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i think we are looking at third as our best place ,as leeds and [please forgive me] the saints look to have a wee bit more than the rest.