maurice lindsay

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dallas

maurice lindsay

Post by dallas »

MrsLam

Re: maurice lindsay

Post by MrsLam »

Davico injured, getting rid of Faz, Carney possibly going at the end of the season and now sacking Mo. Seems like a recipe for complete disaster to me. Who would take over? Would we give them a chance to rebuild on the mess we are in right now? I think if someone was to come in they would need more than 2 days to settle in and sort out some new signings.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
dallas

Post by dallas »

will you sign the petition mrs lam
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I don't think I could! Everytime I'd see his little face I'd think "Aw im sorry mo :(!"

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
dallas

Post by dallas »

please
we might get a chairman with :
a brain
a knowledge of good players
dallas

Post by dallas »

ok thats your opinion
if i was to organise a petition to scrap the salary cap would you sign it :ques:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I don't think a petition for anything would change owt within Rugby League or at Wigan Rugby Club itself. First of all they don't listen to us on minor subjects and secondly it's not something we as the fans have any knowledge on (really) We have our opinions but we don't know exactly what is going on at the club and who is really to blame.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

dallas posted:
http://www.petitiononline.com/maurice1/petition.html
please sign this petition
Who exactly are you planning to send this petition to? It doesn't say on the website, although there's really only one possible person who can take action. Whilst I might agree with the sentiments, I don't think DW really cares what the supporters want and so I'm not going to waste the effort signing. I'm rather hoping he's able to make his own judgements about when it's time for things to change at the top of his club, or that ML realises the mess the club is currently in and his responsibilities and takes appropriate action.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
heydude

Post by heydude »

put who will you put in maurice place have you got a good candidate maybe jack robinson (oh dear that's a no no)
don't eat yellow snow
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

heydude posted:
put who will you put in maurice place have you got a good candidate maybe jack robinson (oh dear that's a no no)
I though of Mickey Mouse but the way the club is running we would not even get Betty Boo.