Magic ticket .

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ste lord

Magic ticket .

Post by ste lord »

If anyone has s spare unreserved ticket for this weekend Sunday or both days please could they let me know either on here by pm or face book , a friend is struggling to get a ticket .

Cheers , Ste .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Nezza Faz

Re: Magic ticket .

Post by Nezza Faz »

ste lord wrote:If anyone has s spare unreserved ticket for this weekend Sunday or both days please could they let me know either on here by pm or face book , a friend is struggling to get a ticket .

Cheers , Ste .

Ste, get in touch with the RFL Ticket Office - they had sold out of unreserved tickets for 'Magic', but have now opened up the top tiers due to the heavy demand.

Apparently these are normally more expensive seating areas, but they are selling them at the same prices as the normal seats.

Good luck.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Nice one Nezza , I will let them know tomorrow to try the rfl , can you move from the reserved area to unreserved areas do you know ?

Cheers Ste .

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

So usual question where is everyone sitting We are middle tier on the corner i think. we had cracking seats last year and before all you doubters and nay sayers start replying about how rubbish you think the concept is, dont bother not interested.
Its fantastic Ive gone to every one and it gets better and better.
Im not a lover of innovation for innovations sake i hate 8 in play off I hate stupid club call I hate no promotion or relegation.
But magic weekend is the best thing that has happened to promote our game in years.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

ste lord wrote:Nice one Nezza , I will let them know tomorrow to try the rfl , can you move from the reserved area to unreserved areas do you know ?

Cheers Ste .
Not 100% sure Ste, but they are different sections both of those levels, so you may have to keep to your designated areas.

But you can get Pass Outs that are in use all day, so meet up between times no problem.

I think last year they stamped your hand but they were colour-graded for each area, so had to sit in your section.

Otherwise, you could purchase seats in the higher tier and sell your originals. Hope that of some help; enjoy the day.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Nezza Faz wrote:
ste lord wrote:Nice one Nezza , I will let them know tomorrow to try the rfl , can you move from the reserved area to unreserved areas do you know ?

Cheers Ste .
Not 100% sure Ste, but they are different sections both of those levels, so you may have to keep to your designated areas.

But you can get Pass Outs that are in use all day, so meet up between times no problem.

I think last year they stamped your hand but they were colour-graded for each area, so had to sit in your section.

Otherwise, you could purchase seats in the higher tier and sell your originals. Hope that of some help; enjoy the day.

Thanks Nezza .

We've managed to get them an unreserved from the club as they are getting an extra 200 today :-)

And relax lol

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Many going today from on here?