Leigh: Ref and squads - Carney back

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Leigh: Ref and squads ...

Post by GeoffN »

robjoenz posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
Some really strange decisions by Betts on Friday, I hate to say it (it was'nt 30 mins) but I told you so ! This could have a disasterous effect on the res of our season,,,
Care to expand on that?
He seems to be saying we should have played 13 subs after half-time, to keep the guys fit for the saints game.
It was also Betts' fault that he didn't win the Golden gamble, and he had to queue for a pint at half-time.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

i do agree that carney should have come off alot earlier on, to so it wasnt to much for him to soon
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( Thank God,someone who can actually see whats going on, by the time we where 30 up all the subs should have been on, resting any inured / weary, get Betts out !
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( Thank God,someone who can actually see whats going on, by the time we where 30 up all the subs should have been on, resting any inured / weary, get Betts out !
Sensible! no subs available for the entire second half. We end up playing with 9 men on the field and lose 68-62.

Next!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Don't give up on the sarcasm Geoff, it'd be liking taking the fight out of Newton :D
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

So whens he going to say something positive?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3