CHris Joynt?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: CHris Joynt?

Post by jinkin jimmy »

heydude posted:
all this talk of elves are upsetting my pink elephants (stop it down flossy aaaaarrrrggggghhhh)
speaking of pink, is Parky Pig coming on Friday?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I think the National Elf Service is in trouble...
heydude

Post by heydude »

no just elephants with purple toenails and spiky hair (not on the toenails). and answer to jinkin jimmy yes steve mc currie is playing.
don't eat yellow snow
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Quick, someone mention Wigan Rugby, before this gets blocked!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

How do you reckon elephants would hold a RUGBY ball?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
heydude

Post by heydude »

easy in their hands (stupid question) off now something about shock therapy always makes me feel dizzy afterwards.
don't eat yellow snow
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

this started off ok and just slipped away somewhere! i would not have been happy to see joint in a wigan shirt he has not been any good for two seasons for the scoucers. he certainly isn't good enough for wigan. now lets not mention any more fairy's or elves in case someone who works for the mental health authority happens to take a look at what we talk about!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Speaking of the health authority, if anyone wants a laugh tomorrow night, I'll be dressing up in the following outfit

and dancing my way around Manchester. I'm not sure why to be honest but I hope my mate isn't taking the **** out of the birthweek girl. :conf:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Speaking of the health authority, if anyone wants a laugh tomorrow night, I'll be dressing up in the following outfit

and dancing my way around Manchester. I'm not sure why to be honest but I hope my mate isn't taking the **** out of the birthweek girl. :conf:
A shame I'll be in Las Vegas to miss this bizarre sight. We had a thread last week about 2-headed ladies, but why has your costume got 4 heads? That's just greedy. The 7 arms and 8 legs is a bit problematic too. Are you some kind of mutated octopus MrsL? (/me thinks maybe it's a good job I won't be in Manchester after making comments like that!)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

haha :D
I have an explanation (bit wild but still) for the seven arms thing..
You see Fraggle I need seven arms because sometimes you get men asking if you want a drink but you already have one and in a way it's really cheeky to say no isn't it! So seven arms means seven men which in turn means 7 drinks.
Why are you in Las Vegas?! You are back for the Leigh match aren't you?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!