H

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

H

Post by Kittwazzer »

Impeccable source tells me we have offered him one year with a one year option.

He wants a guaranteed 2 or 3 year deal.
ste lord

Re: H

Post by ste lord »

Kittwazzer wrote:Impeccable source tells me we have offered him one year with a one year option.

He wants a guaranteed 2 or 3 year deal.
I'd be getting him signed for 3 if I was IL

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

markill

Post by markill »

Maybe its a starting point? I hope we see sense and give him at least 2 years with a third year option
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

markill wrote:Maybe its a starting point? I hope we see sense and give him at least 2 years with a third year option
That would be my guess as well. Thing is, with a testimonial on the table, the club has the upper hand. I'm sure a compromise will be reached.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Kittwazzer wrote:
markill wrote:Maybe its a starting point? I hope we see sense and give him at least 2 years with a third year option
That would be my guess as well. Thing is, with a testimonial on the table, the club has the upper hand. I'm sure a compromise will be reached.
H has earned a testimonial in my humble opinion. A good loyal player who never shirks responsibility.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Deserves a good new deal for that tackle he did last night. Made the telly wobble! :lol:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Kittwazzer wrote:Deserves a good new deal for that tackle he did last night. Made the telly wobble! :lol:
:lol: :lol:
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Kittwazzer wrote:Deserves a good new deal for that tackle he did last night. Made the telly wobble! :lol:
Yep and no hint of a shoulder charge.Even my jelly is still wobbling this morning. :D
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

:D I was staggered that Mellor got back up!
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:
:D I was staggered that Mellor got back up!
You never stop being a wigan boy because you play for the opposition.Hard as nails.Must be the stuff we put in the pies!! :D