New Players

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dallas

Re: New Players

Post by dallas »

soz
have only watched rugby league for two years so do not know a lot about it
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

yeah but hes mainly a second row or loose forward. they arent that difficult, we're happy to educate you dallas
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mario

Post by mario »

dallas posted:
if timmins comes into centre where will vaealiki
play :exc:
Hopefully somewhere in Australia. We should be going for younger players than Timmins.
dallas

Post by dallas »

you can call me by my real name (Ross)
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( This has gotten out of hand, are there only two players who could come to wigan ? my point is... we need someone in now ! Wigan of the past could attract most top players, what's changed ?
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

Try looking around the place mate!!! Years of labour thumbtwiddling in wigan council offices has made wigan and its surrounding towns nothing more that under invested boarded up ruins, and seens as though maurice has said that all players must live in the borough.... enough said :wink:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( This has gotten out of hand, are there only two players who could come to wigan ? my point is... we need someone in now ! Wigan of the past could attract most top players, what's changed ?
Cnage the record, we know we need more players but we cant magically make them appear out of nowhere, whats changed is other teams have got better and aussies want to play in super league and arent bothered if they are the top clubs anymore because everything has got better
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

excuse Mrs lam, did i say any old rubbish?,
if you have the money wich i believe we have why can't we tempt players to come to this great club? okay we have missed a few for reasons i don't understand but at the end of the day the club needs some more strength in depth and i do believe we can afford it. so come on mo do what you are supposed to do and make this club strong again ( and i do think it will only take a couple of players to complement what we already have )
Did I say you said any old rubbish?
I'm talking generally which is why I did not write "Dawber we do not want any old rubbish"
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
second row or loose forward
Aspy wont be going, hes a great centre we'll probably get rid of another youngster as usual
Time I packed this in....Aspy and great in the same sentence? How much rugby have you seen? He is a million miles from a GB call up and if you want to talk great I shook hands with Dean Bell tonight....
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

we_need_a_coach posted:
Wigan of the past could attract most top players, what's changed ?
As MrsCarney said, it's obviously not the record.
Click the following link to find out what has changed... http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136