Carney crocked again!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Re: Carney crocked again!

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: "I would hate to see how some other teams would cope with our injury problems" Come off it, I hate to point this out to you, but WE ARE NOT COPING, we can't count the Leigh game as a comeback, they will be lucky to pick up a point this season.

We are in a critical position, if we lose both games over Easter, and any betting man would put his house on it, it will be our worst start to SL ever.

WAKEN UP !
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

we-need-a-coach. You definitely do, to go and find a coach to get you some optimist juice. I don't thnk you have posted a positive thread yet. How about backing the boys and sending some positive vibes down Stadium Way to the JJB. I am sure the team are well aware of what they have to do on Friday. They also know what it means to the fans. Come on get behind them. We all know they can do it.
Brian's Girl

mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Have you been drinking? You expect we-need-a-coach to post something positive, i dont expect he knows what the word means
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Please do not compare this great club with a team like Man U. They are a disgusting, dirty team without any talent and are only where they are due to Refs cheating for them. Wheras we are talented and wonderful and certainly don't get the Refs on our side!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

i do get a feeling haley u support man city or liverpool :lol:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Liverpool actually! How did you guess?!
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:angry: Just been on GMR Carney out for six mor weeks !