Carney crocked again!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Carney crocked again!

Post by GeoffN »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 364255.stm

This is a family board, so.....oh dear!
ChrisA

Re: Carney crocked again!

Post by ChrisA »

Words cannot express how I feel about this.
Clare wigan4eva

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

does any1 atually no wot is wrong with carney and how serious it is
2005 the year of the warriors
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

yea it doesnt sound that sierous maybe its just a twisted ankle or something ??!?? Or maybe thats me trying to condole myself !
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
LiL_WaRrIoR

Post by LiL_WaRrIoR »

lets not try to panic...lets just see what happens hope its not serious and that he can play on friday
Wigan till i die!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

kt4ever_1 posted:
yea it doesnt sound that sierous maybe its just a twisted ankle or something ??!?? Or maybe thats me trying to condole myself !
If you had bothered to click the link he took the time to post you would have found this, maybe then your post wouldnt have mentioned a twisted ankle.

"Brian Carney's injury jinx may have struck again after he damaged a knee in the final minutes of his comeback game against Leigh on Friday.

"We're waiting for a scan and a doctor's report," Warriors coach Denis Betts told BBC Sport.

I don't think it's knee ligaments but we'll have to wait and see."
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ChrisA posted:
kt4ever_1 posted:
If you had bothered to click the link he took the time to post you would have found this, maybe then your post wouldnt have mentioned a twisted ankle.

"Brian Carney's injury jinx may have struck again after he damaged a knee in the final minutes of his comeback game against Leigh on Friday.

"We're waiting for a scan and a doctor's report," Warriors coach Denis Betts told BBC Sport.

I don't think it's knee ligaments but we'll have to wait and see."
Thanks Chris! Yeah, sometimes I wonder why we bother to post links! Hope he is ok, though - he really made a difference last night.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He was good, he went a bit quiet towards the end but he carried the ball up a good few times etc etc. It doesnt sound like its a season out job though which is one consolation
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Yeah, it wont be like when i went getting my blue one done and there was somebody having davico....poor child a shirt with no player
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

not very pointless, your just telling us the history of what shirts you got, i got aspy on my away one and carney on my home one. i think you'd of regretted getting farrell 13....