saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

saints

Post by mrs_carney »

saints winning like that doesnt look good, 64-16 to a side narrowly we lost to. I'm scared already
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
wiganrldeanh

Re: saints

Post by wiganrldeanh »

mrs_carney posted:
saints winning like that doesnt look good, 64-16 to a side narrowly we lost to. I'm scared already
dont be scared i'm confident that we'll beat them but i think it will be a close call
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

If Saints attack us like they attacked Wakey tonight, we are stuffed. We do not have a team capable of defending against that and then doing the same back to them. We will tire in defece and the gaps will open. Im sorry to say we are way behind Saints in terms of abilty with ball in hand. We may hold them out for a good while, but it will tell in the end.
chorleywarrior

Post by chorleywarrior »

mrs_carney posted:
What have you got to be scared about?
I thought we were playing well and should be positive after putting 60 past the mighty Leigh????
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( Be afraid, be very afraid, Leigh are the worst team in SL, look at the table, score does'nt matter, we won, good enough, but I recon Saints, Leeds Bradford, Hull, and possibly one or two more can put 30 points past us.

Saints last night where unstoppable, I think the only thing we can do is pray.
chorleywarrior

Post by chorleywarrior »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( Be afraid, be very afraid, Leigh are the worst team in SL, look at the table, score does'nt matter, we won, good enough, but I recon Saints, Leeds Bradford, Hull, and possibly one or two more can put 30 points past us.

Saints last night where unstoppable, I think the only thing we can do is pray.
Yes I know mate I was being Sarcastic,It's regards posts made on the topic "much better"I know what you mean,we have to up our game 100% in order to win!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

i hope the players are more confident than us on here. I have to agree i didnt see the saints game but with Carney probably out as well, i think we will only be able to hold out for so long, and then the last 20mins saints will run through us and just keep scoring
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............just before the game against leigh last friday i remember seeing lots of posts on here saying we would only just beat leigh, did i not ?? now that we put over 60 points past them it's "yeah but it was only leigh "????? what is going on with some of you people?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Dawber posted:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............just before the game against leigh last friday i remember seeing lots of posts on here saying we would only just beat leigh, did i not ?? now that we put over 60 points past them it's "yeah but it was only leigh "????? what is going on with some of you people?
:eusa2:
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

im never nervous before a wigan and saints match. Because I know that we always raise our game for the visit of Saints. Come on Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!