saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Joanne2809

Re: saints

Post by Joanne2809 »

BRING ON THE SCOUSERS !!!! I think we can beat em, we do always raise to big games like STains

COME ON LADS YOU CAN DO IT, I think a few fans on here have to remain positive !!! :D
Steph

Post by Steph »

I agree with you Joanne2809 i think we will beat them but we have to remain strong and cheer for the lads so try and get down there if you all can and give them support for Friday's Game aganist the arc-rivials :D
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

was at radlinskis testomonial meal last night talked to a lot of the players including the new ones they all no what this game means to the fans and they are all up 4 it they no they need to raise there game and al so have to get fit about 5 of them limping badly wont say who dont want u to have sleeples nights :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

While I feel pretty pessimistic about the rest of the season, unless we get rid of Faz and spend the money well and quickly, I am relatively optimistic about Friday. I could see our boys raising their game, and I am confident we will be able to lift them to great heights.

It's the away games at places like Huddersfield that worry me.

I saw london put 72 past Trinity and look just as good. When they fall apart they do so big style.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

warrior till i die posted:
im never nervous before a wigan and saints match. Because I know that we always raise our game for the visit of Saints. Come on Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always nervous! I'm giddy now thinking about it, my sisters mate takes the **** out of me before big matches cause I start smiling madly with nerves :D...crazy girl

Not really worried by what Saints did, I think it was inevitable to be honest. I hope the lads don't listen to any of that saints hype, don't be brainwashed people. I can't remember a good friday match where we've gone in favourites...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Clare wigan4eva

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

i get exatly the same mrs lam and the day of a big game a cant get the big fat grin of my face n people take the **** out of me 2 lol

i fink that people should not think about how either saints or wigan r playin because when they play each other it is just toltaly different
2005 the year of the warriors
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Weren't stains riding high a couple of seasons ago with no-one giving us a chance after a bad start to the season - weren't the scousers singing about us being relegated (between stealing hub caps)?

If I remember rightly Mr Potato Head gave Kevin Brown a watch after that match - such was the impressive nature of that performance. Stuart Raper rated it as one of the best of his career.

Yes, they look better than we do, yes they are above us in the table and yes they put 60 points on a team that beat us - however this is a cup final type game and so hopefully form won't be a factor

And as for the nerves thing, I get really edgy before kick off and have usually lost my voice by the final whistle

COME ON WIGAN!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Doug Stand posted:
Me though the glass has always been half empty :(
It's not empty though is it Doug Stand!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

stains hate comming to the J.J.B they havent won there for 3 years now i think! if wigan play there best and lose i cant ask any more from them. all im asking for is a good show from wigan i dont want to see another london performance! :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

Joanne2809 posted:
BRING ON THE SCOUSERS !!!! I think we can beat em, we do always raise to big games like STains

COME ON LADS YOU CAN DO IT, I think a few fans on here have to remain positive !!! :D
Joanne you shouldn't think that we can beat them. You should know that we are going to beat them :D
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!