faz / sracens

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawber

faz / sracens

Post by Dawber »

it is quoted in rlfans.co.uk that faz will sign for saracens early this week and o'loughlin will be named captain.
we_need_a_coach

Re: faz / sracens

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:( Then it's the end O'loughlin is'nt ready for the captaincy yet, it will only upset Radlinski, and if we do that he will be off to Union before you can say Farrell.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:( Then it's the end O'loughlin is'nt ready for the captaincy yet, it will only upset Radlinski, and if we do that he will be off to Union before you can say Farrell.
If Rads goes I believe there is a decent full back at Hull worth a look.....
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

we_need_a_coach posted:
The End? Bloody hell, you want to change your name to Miss Melodramtic!

I'm sure Radlinski is a big enough boy to accept it if the boss chooses someone else as captain. We saw last season his game suffered when he was captain and this season the players seem to take it in turns to give each other a good shouting at behind the sticks. He may be the most expereinced player we have but I'm one of those that believes Sean can do a good job as Captain. I'm not saying Radlinski is would be a bad choice but O'Loughlin may be better suited.

O'Loughlin is young, plenty of years ahead of him in the team, this will build some stability back into the side in my opinion. He plays every game, he'll lead by example with his work rate and determination. You see him shouting at the rest of the team, so I think it would be a good move if he gets given captaincy. It'd show for once that the club is moving forward!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Robjoenz, Could not agree more, I thought O'Loughlin should have been captain at the beginning of the season when Farrell was out in any case cos Kris cannot handle captaincy and play up to his usual high standard although he did perform well on Friday but that was the first time this season so perhaps he has already been told.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Sean is the best choice for captain. With Faz going, surely we will have some money to bring in some reinforcements asap???
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Exiled Wiganer posted:
Sean is the best choice for captain. With Faz going, surely we will have some money to bring in some reinforcements asap???
As we've discussed before money isn't the issue is player availability. Who's going to allow a decent player leave at this stage of the season?
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

robjoenz posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
The End? Bloody hell, you want to change your name to Miss Melodramtic!

I'm sure Radlinski is a big enough boy to accept it if the boss chooses someone else as captain. We saw last season his game suffered when he was captain and this season the players seem to take it in turns to give each other a good shouting at behind the sticks. He may be the most expereinced player we have but I'm one of those that believes Sean can do a good job as Captain. I'm not saying Radlinski is would be a bad choice but O'Loughlin may be better suited.

O'Loughlin is young, plenty of years ahead of him in the team, this will build some stability back into the side in my opinion. He plays every game, he'll lead by example with his work rate and determination. You see him shouting at the rest of the team, so I think it would be a good move if he gets given captaincy. It'd show for once that the
club is moving forward!
Haha couldnt agree more but then again isnt this what we've come to expect from we_need_a_coach
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

I kind of agree with this!! We could put Lockers to Captain (look how it worked for Leeds with Sinfield), what about someone who may demand/command a bit more respect ... Newton - he's been in the 1st team longer, more experience & he wouldnt be frightened to shout at the boys (to put it nicely)????
Sing your hearts out for the Lads!!!!