Why is this site so badly run?

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Why is this site so badly run?

Post by Mike »

Hi Blackpool

The site is setup so any member can edit any of the content. If you would like to help keep the injuries, previews and images up to date let me know and i'll give you the permissions to edit.

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Now thats an offer you don't get every day is it.Now you have the opportunity to add your tuppence worth. And we will judge if it is any better or not.Sometimes it is not always easy for an administrator to get information with regard to first team injuries but he does not do to badly.I'm sure that others would be only to willing to make some kind of contributions.And as for team selection.You will find that most contributors do have an opinion and often voice them.As others have also said please keep posting as it makes for a more interesting forum with more views in the mix. :D
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Thats an invite for everyone to contribute BTW, anyone who can help keep any section of the site updated just let me know!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Yes, of course I would be happy to help out.
Is there any way to make the pre game thread an actual sticky thread rather than a poll?
Better still can you make it both?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

If you go to the match throuhg the fixtures you'll be able to create a thread by commenting on the match with the link there. Give that a go.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
devon jim 1

Post by devon jim 1 »

Oh dear.Sounds to me that somone wants to take over as Administrator. A Man Utd Fan at that. Remember what they did to Salford RL. if memory serves nicked their nickname'The Red Devils' and their shirt crest Trident and then copyrighted it forcing Salford to reverse their trident. Never trusted them or anyone connected with that club ie Utd since. Tell me I'm being hysterical and it's all in my mind;I fear Kitt may be right I have lost it Oh dear,dear :lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

devon jim 1 wrote:Oh dear.Sounds to me that somone wants to take over as Administrator. A Man Utd Fan at that. Remember what they did to Salford RL. if memory serves nicked their nickname'The Red Devils' and their shirt crest Trident and then copyrighted it forcing Salford to reverse their trident. Never trusted them or anyone connected with that club ie Utd since. Tell me I'm being hysterical and it's all in my mind;I fear Kitt may be right I have lost it Oh dear,dear :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
markill

Post by markill »

It might have gone down a little better if the thread was called feedback for the site.

I've noticed the photos thing - I assume its the way the site works that it picks up key words from news articles and selects a photo that was linked to the word, probably just hasn't been updated of late, but the forums are getting good again these days and although a small number of voices make themselves most heard (by posting the most!) I've seen more people making valuable contributions than there was for a period.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

markill wrote:It might have gone down a little better if the thread was called feedback for the site

Possibly. But the man obviously calls a spade a spade. And makes a good sparring partner for Josie! :lol:
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Posts were a bit contentious I have to admit. Quite accusatory and I agree that it does smack of someone doing a takeover bid 'devonjim1'. It might have been more tactful if suggestions were offered before negative comments were thrown around.

It's just luck that it wasn't Josie who is the site administrator - that could have gone horribly wrong ha ha. I know who my money would have been on!

Keep posting Mr Blackpool - I get the feeling this could get quite interesting - and I'm looking forward to the sparkling new forum.... :wink: