Sam Tomkins - ill??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Hanley the God!

Sam Tomkins - ill??

Post by Hanley the God! »

Maybe I am alone on this one but I am getting a bit fed up with (what seems like) Sam picking and choosing his games this season. He seems to have missed more than he has played this season - and there is no doubting we are a much poorer team without him.

Maybe if he leaves at the end of the season (and boy will he be missed - I've loved every minute of his "off the cuff" style of play), maybe we are letting him go at the right time??

Injuries and illnesses (particularly last minute) are proving disruptive to the team and his team mates, and not great for the loyal paying supporters.

P.S. I saw Sam arrive at Rio Ferdinand's restaurant in Manchester last night in his top of the range open top Porsche - looked quite the celebrity!

When I saw him he looked quite well?? Now if that's what eating at Rio's restaurant does for you then it's not a great advertisement, is it??

He also seems OK to continue all his T.V. commitments??

Make of this last minute withdrawal what you wish - only a thought!
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Sam Tomkins - ill??

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Hanley the God! wrote:Maybe I am alone on this one but I am getting a bit fed up with (what seems like) Sam picking and choosing his games this season. He seems to have missed more than he has played this season - and there is no doubting we are a much poorer team without him.

Maybe if he leaves at the end of the season (and boy will he be missed - I've loved every minute of his "off the cuff" style of play), maybe we are letting him go at the right time??

Injuries and illnesses (particularly last minute) are proving disruptive to the team and his team mates, and not great for the loyal paying supporters.

P.S. I saw Sam arrive at Rio Ferdinand's restaurant in Manchester last night in his top of the range open top Porsche - looked quite the celebrity!

When I saw him he looked quite well?? Now if that's what eating at Rio's restaurant does for you then it's not a great advertisement, is it??

He also seems OK to continue all his T.V. commitments??

Make of this last minute withdrawal what you wish - only a thought!
Totally agree personally he has gone down massively in my estimations this season
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I've heard there have been 'issues' between Sam and another absentee!
Wes

Post by Wes »

PM me please Stuey.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

and me too please stuey :cool:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

.....and me!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

and me plz
Wes

Post by Wes »

haha, sorry stuey!
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Can somebody please pm me ???
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Turns out it was summat and nowt. Sam and Faz went out round town and got into a bit of an argument with a few of the usual scientists on leave from NASA. Presumably Wane found out and wasn't too pleased. No harm, no foul!