Hudds fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
East Stand Faithful

Hudds fans

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Where are they sitting?

I have a ticket for North Stand (Heinz special offer) and wondered if Hudds were in the North or East?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Nezza Faz

Re: Hudds fans

Post by Nezza Faz »

East Stand Faithful wrote:Where are they sitting?

I have a ticket for North Stand (Heinz special offer) and wondered if Hudds were in the North or East?
Knowing the Hudds support, probably the north east telephone booth :D
markill

Post by markill »

they will probably be in the east stand towards the north stand, and I reckon there will be a disappointingly small amount of them bothering to make the trip
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Very few fans attend from Huddersfield!!

I think one year there were 63 at the back of the east stand!!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I know we never bothered opening the Nirth Stand for them. Wonder if their current position will make any difference? Somehow I doubt it!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Very clever ploy to sell the North Stand via Heinz for such a big game. The atmosphere should be superb!!
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

cpwigan wrote:Very clever ploy to sell the North Stand via Heinz for such a big game. The atmosphere should be superb!!
The atmosphere could be a bit dodgy Heinz are giving away a free tin of beans with every ticket :lol1:
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

they are devoid of any fans

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Sgt. Bash

Post by Sgt. Bash »

The difference between Wigan and Huddersfield is that Wigan is a Rugby town that also has a Football team and Huddersfield is a Football town that also has a Rugby team.

Pity really since Huddersfield is "the birth place of Rugby League"
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Sgt. Bash wrote:The difference between Wigan and Huddersfield is that Wigan is a Rugby town that also has a Football team and Huddersfield is a Football town that also has a Rugby team.

Pity really since Huddersfield is "the birth place of Rugby League"
No, it is not a football town with a rugby team. Huddersfield has always a Rugby Town as much as it has been a football town.

For some reason, in spite of having the best team since the seventies when they used to bring a lot of supporters to Central Park, they now seem to have a problem in attracting supporters, especially younger ones. All gone downhill for them since the move from Fartown which had one of the best uncovered viewing stands in the game and always had a great atmosphere.

Perhaps in order to promote the club more, they need a good marketing team like we have at Wigan.