£1 million to Farrell

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

£1 million to Farrell

Post by ian.birchall »

thats his wages from the RFU for 3 years according to a report in the Daily Telegraph. No wonder he wants to go, that is almost as much as a non playing reserve at the Lactics must get paid
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
we_need_a_coach

Re: £1 million to Farrell

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:wink: According to Doris, he's done everything in legue, nad needs a new challenge, wink, wink.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Alright then name something he desperately needs to acheive in league which he already hasnt
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mario

Post by mario »

A series win against the Aussies.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

he may not feel he need sto acheive that lol, but a good fair point
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mario posted:
A series win against the Aussies.
He ain't got that long left in his career! Or do you see something in the relative strengths of the 2 nations' squads that no-one else does?

He'd have a better chance switching to cricket!
mario

Post by mario »

We'd have a chance if the RFL didn't weigh everything in favour of the Aussies. Yet again if we make the tri -nations final we'll play 5 games in a row and the Aussies would be on thier 3rd game in 5 weeks!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i dont hold any bad feelings for andy. he has come to the point where he can see the end of his career as a player and wants some financial security.and a million pounds will give him just that. this way we all win. union are happy farrell is happy and wigan at least get a decent financian settlement.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I dont hold anything against andy, i was a bit angry at first the fact they've been dragging it on for so long its becoming a bit tiring, but i seriously hope he does well for himself in union despite what anyone else says i wish him all the best, so what if hes doing it for the money?
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I am irritated by the whole affair. What an awful way to end his time at Wigan - shuffling down to Watford (one of the most horrid places on earth) for the kick for touch filthy money.

I hope he gets injured, and takes their cash without contributing anything to the enemy.

He has been a great servant of Wigan and The Greatest Game, and deserved a better ending.