Abissmal

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Richymac

Abissmal

Post by Richymac »

What was that I'm appalled I travel for hours and spend 50 quid on this. Very disappointed. Enough said
BriH

Re: Abissmal

Post by BriH »

A dreadful second half performance. Lacking direction from Lockers in particular and Matty Smith with ST being the link-up strike player.
Some of the players out there tonight aren't good enough e.g.Luaki. shouldn't play again this Season.
What made it so bad, was the fact that it was played in front of some of the greatest Wigan players ever to wear the shirt e.g. Billy Boston. He deserves better, as do we all who support this great Club.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Richymac wrote:What was that I'm appalled I travel for hours and spend 50 quid on this. Very disappointed. Enough said
The club were selling tickets for this match at a fiver apiece all week. Makes me mad. :angry:
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

First half we didn't play too bad. The second half we were just awful, that and the comedy referee. End of the day they deserved to win. Must say that Lockers is the most influential player we have, and when he's not playing it all seems to fall apart. Players don't turn bad over a few weeks, but if things don't turn around and quick we'll end up with nothing.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I think we played like what we were. Second best. Missing our most influential players. Any side would miss their skipper, their scrum half and their star man. Simple as that for me. We worked hard. Were in the game for a long time but couldn't provide the cutting edge. With Lockers, Sam and Smith, we would have been a lot more organised and dangerous in attack.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Awful, terrible, pathetic and rubbish could also be used to describe our second half performance.

Play like that at wembley and we'll be embarrassed
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------