WIGAN v saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

WIGAN v saints

Post by wiganrldeanh »

how come everybody thinks that we going to lose against saints on friday?

With the fans thinking that we are never going to win. i personally think its going to be a close game but with wigan ending up on top! :cool: [/b]
Mike
Site Admin

Re: WIGAN v saints

Post by Mike »

Its going to be great - the club have already sold 19,500 tickets. Lets hope for some nice weather, a good game and a great victory! :)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Mike posted:
Its going to be great - the club have already sold 19,500 tickets. Lets hope for some nice weather, a good game and a great victory! :)
when you say sold do you mean sold or given away lol
:D

but i think that its a good idea givin tickets away as it kinda makes the autmosphere better but it annoys me as i have paid for my ticket :(
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

Well it looks like the JJB is gonna be a sell out on friday!!! Score Prediction:- 20-18 to the mighty warriors :)
mario

Post by mario »

wiganrldeanh posted:
Mike posted:
when you say sold do you mean sold or given away lol
:D

but i think that its a good idea givin tickets away as it kinda makes the autmosphere better but it annoys me as i have paid for my ticket :(
They can't have given that many away, otherwise you would'nt have paid for yours! Do you actually know anyone who has got a free ticket?
Steph

Post by Steph »

Yeah i know a few people who has got free tickets for the match :D
xxxxxxx Warriors 2008 xxxxxx
ooooooooooooo were the greatest club in the world
we've got barrett n kenny
edwards n hanley
boston n kevin iroooooo
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:conf: my prediction for the match ;- 35 - 11 to SH, sorry i just can't see us competing at all, no Farrell, Carney, Hock, Orr, Moran, (I'll get mi boots then !) Crowd 18,000.
suddy

Post by suddy »

Hello to all.....(my 1st post)

The legs have already started jiggling with nerves for friday....i'm based down south at the moment (unfortuantely) but I provide good value entertainment in the local as I'm often found shouting at the TV, after demanding its put on!!
Godwin at scrum half apparently?
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:conf: my prediction for the match ;- 35 - 11 to SH, sorry i just can't see us competing at all, no Farrell, Carney, Hock, Orr, Moran, (I'll get mi boots then !) Crowd 18,000.
Can't make my mind up but obviously can't feel too confident what with players missing and our recent form. They will hopefully really miss Sculthorpe though.
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

I cant believe how negative some people are on here, this is Wigan Warriors web site for Wigan Warriors fans, It beggers believe how most people on here go and watch Wigan and waste their money as they are so negative !!

GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM, I am more than aware of the injuries we have, but lets get behind OUR team, I think wigan will win, they always rise to the derby games, 26-18 to WIGAN, weather permitting 21,000 !!!!! COME ON LADS SHOW THE SCOUSERS WHAT WE ARE MADE OF AND SHUT WHINGING MILLWARD UP !!!!!

I CANT WAIT !!!!!!