Wigan v Catalans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bonnieboy

Wigan v Catalans

Post by bonnieboy »

I have just watched the game on French TV,and Wigan where a load of rubbish,if they play like this next week the cup is going to Hull,the penalties they gave away was shocking,lost ball,knock ons, forward passes,you name it they did it,where i come from the amateur team Haydock Warriors could have beat them.
KOOCH

Re: Wigan v Catalans

Post by KOOCH »

stopped watching after 70 minutes.We will get slaughtered if we play like that against Hull.
dave_highfive1

Post by dave_highfive1 »

Is that 5 out of the last 7 now LOST??????

Their form is no where near enough for next week. It's ok resting players but if the entire TEAM has no form going into next week, as has been perfectly evident then we will lose.

If SW loses this next week he has to go!
GBH

Post by GBH »

Absolutely dreadful never looked like we could score, waste of fuel going to Wembley!!! as we will get hammered.
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Not seen form this bad since the team got John Dorahy sacked as head coach years ago. A defeat in the Cup next week and I'm sure the conspiracy theorists will have a field day and speculation will be that it will be Hock at Wigan next season and not Wane
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

butt monkey wrote:Not seen form this bad since the team got John Dorahy sacked as head coach years ago.
Well in my view the same should happen to Wane next week as happened to Dorahay back then.

(For those who don't know we won the cup and he was still sacked. Supposedly on the coach on the way back from Wembley).
A defeat in the Cup next week and I'm sure the conspiracy theorists will have a field day and speculation will be that it will be Hock at Wigan next season and not Wane
Given the choice who would you prefer to be here next season, Wane or Hock?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

DaveO wrote:
butt monkey wrote:Not seen form this bad since the team got John Dorahy sacked as head coach years ago.
Well in my view the same should happen to Wane next week as happened to Dorahay back then.

(For those who don't know we won the cup and he was still sacked. Supposedly on the coach on the way back from Wembley).
A defeat in the Cup next week and I'm sure the conspiracy theorists will have a field day and speculation will be that it will be Hock at Wigan next season and not Wane
Given the choice who would you prefer to be here next season, Wane or Hock?
6 months ago that was a no brainer not anymore. We are headed exactly the same direction as last season. And i agree if we lose to Hull Wane should go. You can not keep your job as a head coach of Wigan just because for the first 3 month you demolished most sides but after the half way point you look like a mid table side.

Only thing Wane has done is get us to a CC final along the easiest route we could have had. We fired Noble for not winning anything. Come September if we have not won the CC or got to the GF then Wane has to go.
Deano46

Post by Deano46 »

Disgusting performance, I'd make them all swim back to England on Li-Lo's!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Scot Taylor deserves a place at Wembley he gave his all, Sam is going through the motions & sorry we need a hooker with craft to cover Micky Mac
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

Having a drink drowning my sorrows in Perpignan, we never looked like scoring in the second half. Poor performance all round, I'm worried now about Wembley if we play like this. :angry:
No Money.... No Honey