Pre wembley drinking....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: Pre wembley drinking....

Post by Fujiman »

Kaii wrote:Image

Got this for the big day, it holds 36 cans but need to share it with the wife and little lad
how many are you letting him have :lol:
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Fujiman wrote:
Kaii wrote:Image

Got this for the big day, it holds 36 cans but need to share it with the wife and little lad
how many are you letting him have :lol:
He's not getting any he's already conned me out of a toy if we win, plus in the semis i stupidly promised him a pound for every point :(
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Green man pub,

Dagmar avenue,
Wembley
HA9 8DF.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

East Stand Faithful wrote:Green man pub,

Dagmar avenue,
Wembley
HA9 8DF.

Thank you my friend. I owe you a pint

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:eusa18: Never understand people wanting to drink lots of alcohol prior to a game of RL. SINNERS!!!
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I love it :)
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

Kaii wrote:Leaving it on the coach and chucking some cans in the wife's backpack with the food and drink for the stadium. If we are allowed to take alcohol in wembley it'll easily fit through the turnstyles
i don't think you will get any drink into wembley mate, they do a good bag search on way in, they even took pop bottles off us last time, probably so you get stung for their rip off prices inside
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:
Kaii wrote:Leaving it on the coach and chucking some cans in the wife's backpack with the food and drink for the stadium. If we are allowed to take alcohol in wembley it'll easily fit through the turnstyles
i don't think you will get any drink into wembley mate, they do a good bag search on way in, they even took pop bottles off us last time, probably so you get stung for their rip off prices inside
I've read through the wembley rules and plastic non alcoholic bottles are allowed, so 500ml bottle of coke ok 330ml can of coke not allowed.

My own plan is drink on the coach and outside then 2 bottles of poweraid for inside, the little lad fruit shoots for coach, irn bru for stadium and the wife need to go the shop and get hers lol
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kaii wrote:
WESTCUMBRIARIVE​RSIDER​ wrote:
I've read through the wembley rules and plastic non alcoholic bottles are allowed, so 500ml bottle of coke ok 330ml can of coke not allowed.

My own plan is drink on the coach and outside then 2 bottles of poweraid for inside, the little lad fruit shoots for coach, irn bru for stadium and the wife need to go the shop and get hers lol
IIRC, they allow them BUT make you remove the screw top from every single one which they then dispose of. The searches are far more stringent and demanding than days of old, even on females.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote: :eusa18: Never understand people wanting to drink lots of alcohol prior to a game of RL. SINNERS!!!
They like enjoying themselves!