WHAT A WIN!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: WHAT A WIN!!!

Post by thegimble »

gab0512 posted:
Just got back from the game and still getting over the result. Going to watch the game to see what Mike 'I hate Wigan' Stephenson has to say.

Even for a complete optimist the lads pulled out a blinder today. Thought Jerome Guisset was absolutely outstanding and deserved MOM for playing virtually full 90mins. Take a bow Guisset you deserve it!

Don't think we will win Monday as too many injuries now, and that game took a lot out of them. We will certainly be top 4 though this year, even without Faz and Carney.

Made the weekend - Well done lads (inc medical team)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its amazing isnt it if we mentioned last season the Guissett had signed for us wed all be oh here slagging off Betts and Lindsay. Yet he is the best prop i think in SL at the moment apart from the Cunningham try he was defencivly awsome and never took a backward step when going forward. We just need 2 more like him.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Just finished watching the match again and have to say Kevin Brown played the bravest rugby ive seen in years. We should call him Rocky beacause everytime he looked out he kept coming back time after time.

Though i feel the man of the match was Guissett thought his work rate was incredible for a prop. Followed closely by Radlinski, Newton and Tickle.

We need to kick on now and get as many fit as possible for the next month of fixtures as we are getting better but injury problems is now a major problem.

Think what we can do if we have all fit.
ellery

Post by ellery »

Did Jamie Lyon get heat exhaustion running from Vaealiki - he must owe him money from the Parra days or something. We were totally awesome today but we still need to strengthen the squad with the Farrell money if we are to compete with the only other decent team in the competition, Leeds.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

mY MAN OF THE MATCH WAS GUISETT CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY BROWN AND NEWTON.
I THOUGHT GUISETT WAS FANTASTIC.

BRILLIANT SIGNING.

ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
mY MAN OF THE MATCH WAS GUISETT CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY BROWN AND NEWTON.
I THOUGHT GUISETT WAS FANTASTIC.

BRILLIANT SIGNING.
I wouldn't argue with that, although I picked Newton, just ahead of Guisset, Brown and Rads.
LiL_WaRrIoR

Post by LiL_WaRrIoR »

i think today we fully deserved to win! it was a great game of sheer guts and determination! i didnt believe that we could win today but i am so happily proved wrong! i think every player was outstanding today and anyone could have been man of the match! terry newton played well but did give away a few penalties...not that i'm bothered we still won! but i really think that kevin brown has made alot of progress and i think he played amazingly today...with the one leg! i'm just not sure who's going to play on monday...oh well we beat saints :lol: :lol: :lol: and what a great atmosphere today! it should be like that every week! :D
Wigan till i die!
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

Well....I couldn't stop shakin n now i can't stop smilin!! we were brilliant...Love it when we beat the scousers!! :D :eusa3: :thum:
Brown said after match he would be playin on mon,he's done his ligaments in his ankle..there's no stoppin that lad is there!
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!

Southern Warrior

Post by Southern Warrior »

:D :D :D :D :D :D I woke up this morning I can't talk my throat is killing me....Never have I seen or HEARD Wigan Fans in such a mood...watching the greatest display of HEART ON SLEAVE rugby for quite a while...first game I took my daughter to a well...A truly team display of which they should all be MOM....no more to say need to go and gargle again now LETS KEEP IT UP WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN :D :D :D :D :D
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS
heydude

Post by heydude »

just to say watch the at one in the morning (forgot to tape it (what an idiot)) the game was great at the ground but when i seen it on tv and found out many players got hurt i was just astounded how we got the win (did see newton hurt and i think it was dave allen doing a wobble dance so he could just get back into defencise line which anyone who has played knows it take some guts.)but found out about brown and his ankle and he carry on playing just makes me think all the guys out there on that field were just supermen.(just so proud of them guys at the moment) hold on i've got a tear in my eye sorry have to go and have a good cry.(sniff blubb aaaaaaaawwwwww)
don't eat yellow snow
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Southern Warrior posted:
:D :D :D :D :D :D I woke up this morning I can't talk my throat is killing me....Never have I seen or HEARD Wigan Fans in such a mood...watching the greatest display of HEART ON SLEAVE rugby for quite a while...first game I took my daughter to a well...A truly team display of which they should all be MOM....no more to say need to go and gargle again now LETS KEEP IT UP WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN :D :D :D :D :D
I actually enjoyed my work today and i got rid of the Minature Heroes Egg for the Buttons one. Life does not goet better than this.