WHAT A WIN!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
suddy

WHAT A WIN!!!

Post by suddy »

Can't actually stop the shakes, what an awesome display of defence & self belief.

Hope the people who enjoy being negative towards the team are somewhat fathomed as to what to do with themselves!
ChrisA

Re: WHAT A WIN!!!

Post by ChrisA »

Yeah it was a win made possible by determination and will to win, great to see another win over the plastic scousers. I wonder what sort of team we will have out on monday though :conf:
suddy

Post by suddy »

It certainly is a platform i agree, a massive confidence boost aswell for all concerned! lets hope the injuries picked up aren't too serious. Millward seemed a bit miffed......BOTHERED.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Great Win I was afraid to watch this game,but I did
made my Easter,still need two world class props
Ken Blinston
heydude

Post by heydude »

oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yessssss (sorry got to go just had an accident)(now where's the tissues)
don't eat yellow snow
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

doug mate.. honestly if u would have seen the guts & determination shown by all the lads today u to would feel that they are nothing less than hero`s.

the way we dug in, even after injury upon injury.. saints mini revial & then the onslaught for the first 20 mins of the second half.. all the doubters have to just take a back seat for the day..

brown playing on 1 leg, newton..what a general.. led the team! know radz got motm but for me it was newton.

my main concern ( long term )was lockers.. that leg.. OUCH! that is a bad bad injury..

0 points in the second half.. reminicent from 2002.. defence was awesome when it mattered.

every wigan fan is proud of you today boys!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Outstanding performance; the perfect coaching plan executed brilliantly by highly motivated players, despite yet more injuries. It would have been easy for a team to collapse after Saints' comeback at the end of the first half - Betts fixed the defensive lapses and kept them scoreless in the second.
Newton MOM for me, too.
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Oh My God - What a game. How the hell are we going to find enough players for Hull on Monday. Everyone of them put thier body on the line. Hate to say it but TOLD YOU SO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brian's Girl

hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Awesome is all i can say. They were magnificent! Just got to say how impressed i was with Jerry Seu Seu. He was wonderful, well they all were, but he is just a workhorse. He never stopped. Now perhaps people will get off the boys' backs and stop picking on players and realise what a wonderful bunch of talented boys we've got. Well done boys! P.S hope Sean o Loughlin is ok
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »