gelling on thursday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Richymac

gelling on thursday

Post by Richymac »

i thought he played really well to be fair to him. i often doubt him but considering he hasn't played often this year and in those conditions he played brilliantly i felt
ian.birchall

Re: gelling on thursday

Post by ian.birchall »

Richymac wrote:i thought he played really well to be fair to him. i often doubt him but considering he hasn't played often this year and in those conditions he played brilliantly i felt
So did I which is why I posted earlier that for the semi final we should include Gelling in the match 17 even if Goulding is fit and starts as it gives us some cover for an injured back. Powell out Gelling and Goulding in.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Yep I agree.Sadly did not get much recognition for his god work but gets it each time he puts in a bad performance.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He was excellent, arguably his best game in Wigan colours. Fans often get carried away by a good run / try but he was excellent in both defence and attack.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Could this be that he was played on the right side of the field for him for a change
Ken Blinston
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ken wrote:Could this be that he was played on the right side of the field for him for a change
A huge factor IMO
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Yes, good solid game, actually looked his natural position and very comfortable!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
markill

Post by markill »

cpwigan wrote:
Ken wrote:Could this be that he was played on the right side of the field for him for a change
A huge factor IMO
He was also pretty good at right centre against Hull FC the week after the final
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I've always thought the lad gives 100%. His glaring errors are all down to the lack of practice the current rules restrict him to. Reminds me of the Iro's for some reason!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

markill wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
A huge factor IMO
He was also pretty good at right centre against Hull FC the week after the final
So does this mean Gelling has to compete with Goulding for his place? And Goulding with Gelling!