Leeds it is

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Leeds it is

Post by josie andrews »

We play Leeds on Friday
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
yokozuna

Re: Leeds it is

Post by yokozuna »

...and we'll win.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Doesn't matter who we play, us in top form will beat any of them. :eusa10: :eusa10:
superleague

Post by superleague »

With a fit lockers I think we might of had a chance but without against Leeds I think we will come up short again, hope I'm wrong
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stop being so pessimistic

We will win, that should be your mantra, it's always mine :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

Here we go again, written off before we play, what about the giants game, and don't forget we were robbed in the last 3 semis we played them
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

superleague wrote:With a fit lockers I think we might of had a chance but without against Leeds I think we will come up short again, hope I'm wrong
I thought the same against Huddersfield.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

superleague wrote:With a fit lockers I think we might of had a chance but without against Leeds I think we will come up short again, hope I'm wrong
Flower did a good enough job against Huddersfield.Personally I feel this could be pay back time.We have fallen short on so many occasions against the whino's that it's long over due that we put them to the sword.I think wire have the harder job against Huddersfield if they turn up like they did against Hull. :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Leeds hardly impressed on Friday, relying on a Danny McCheat DG to bail them out against a side with Jon Wilkin at stand off. The game took a lot out of them as well.

Think positive!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kittwazzer wrote:Leeds hardly impressed on Friday, relying on a Danny McCheat DG to bail them out against a side with Jon Wilkin at stand off. The game took a lot out of them as well.

Think positive!
Very hard for some!