Stephen Jones is not very nice

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Stephen Jones is a C*...

Post by thegimble »

warrior till i die posted:
what is his e-mail address because I feel we all should send him an e-mail to show our disgust in him.
Im sending them on this address for now

sportletters@sunday-times.co.uk

I will see the times for his own address tomorrow in work. Pester the git please all of us lets get him going. Let tell him how we feel.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Can I just warn you that sending a sackful of e-mails to this man is a waste of time. He is a professional wind up merchant and gets a heap of complaints from some offended section of the rugby community every week, often league, all it does is convince him of his own power and influence. I complained last year when he was hilariously given the job of doing the Challenge Cup Final match report(!!!!)but my letter was not published and no one replied to me.

His usual response is to sarcastically dismiss League fans for being touchy and insecure about the status of their sport by replying en masse as we appear to be considering. Just igonore the old fool as most right minded people in both codes have learned to do.

As a longstanding member of this board's ever burgeoning Welsh community can I just say that if there is one thing more dull than Latics v Rugby posts then it is North Wales v South Wales tiffs. We have won the Grand Slam for the first time since 1978. Can't we just enjoy it as a nation? So what if people didn't go and watch when we were losing to Italy and Romania? Isn't that the same with any team?
Cleveland Pieman

Post by Cleveland Pieman »

Another example of RU learning from RL...Good old Shaun
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/4389433.stm
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Well done, Pieman, good one!

Good looking as ever, our Shaun!
Cleveland Pieman

Post by Cleveland Pieman »

I can't believe it. look at this one. Any more ex Wiganers running RU?
http://www.saracens.com/news/article.php?id=1572
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Just look at the england team next time they line up and see how many from league are there, its quite surprising!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3