Game Day

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Game Day

Post by josie andrews »

A MASSIVE GOOD LUCK to Wigan Warriors v Warrington in the Grand Final :D

Come lads you can to this :)

Become a part of history by making history :) :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
up the junction

Re: Game Day

Post by up the junction »

Was just about to post something similar ,pipped to the post ,lol .I'm more exited than for the challenge cup final ,today our club are writing history again, win or lose its a massive occasion .Hope everyone on here stops the sniping for today and all enjoy for what it really is GOOD LUCK LADS ,
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

I couldn't go to the Challenge Cup Final due to holiday, so to say I'm looking forward to today is a massive understatement. Really giddy and excited. Should be the best atmosphere ever. Good luck Wigan. Do the business for your proud and loyal fans.
CougarDeb

Post by CougarDeb »

Yes, good luck to the boys and I hope all the fans have a good day. Come on Wigan :thum: :eusa3:
No Money.... No Honey
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Still buzzing can't wait.Hope you all have a great day. No matter what happens with result proud to be a wigan fan and proud of what they have achieved this season.
KEEP SMILING :) :)
BriH

Post by BriH »

If you listen hard, you will be able to hear me cheering Wigan on all the way from Germany!!
C'MON WIGAN!!!!
tonyjoe

Post by tonyjoe »

Heres to a great day, and a great result,Warrington are good.. but i`m positive that we can beat them, hope every body has a great day....Good Luck Wigan...
:D
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Have a good day everyone but remember, losing to Warrington is better than Saints or Leeds!

Enjoy the game, heads high whatever the result.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Up and under time for us. Hope it's more UP than UNDER. :wink:
MT Smart

Post by MT Smart »

Humbly I throw My New Zealand Warriors heart 100 % in support of the Wigan Warriors in this Battle.

It's 12:41 AM in my country men and I've Just arrived home from my work.

Coverage for us starts at the end of the live coverage so 0800hrs this morning. So I won't be loging in till afterward obviously.

I've set my alarm for 0630 , at which time the BBQ will be fired , plenty of fresh sea food Crayfish from a recent dive trip ( Lobster ) Oysters etc and some good old NZ lamb steaks.

Three Ex pat Brit Work mates have been riding Wigans fortunes since the Sam T thing.....they will be banging on me door if I'm not up in inspection order on time.

We are all set at this end of the World......

GO WARRRIORS GO !!!!!

Aditt : Have added two favorite players since watching the Wigan Warriors Lockers ( heard he's out haven't got time to check otherwise and Josh Charnley )