Westwood

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
highland convert

Westwood

Post by highland convert »

If he draws a ban as he should, will the England games qualify or will it be put off til the start of next season?
yokozuna

Re: Westwood

Post by yokozuna »

Two punches thrown in that game, both went unpunished. Just shows what cheats they are and how they're cowardly bullies.

Wigan were too tough for them, and they couldn't handle it.

As for whether Westwood misses the England matches, at the moment - I DON'T GIVE A TOSS!!

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c17/J ... ah/sem.gif[/IMG]
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Karma!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

what a dirty trick that was, Stevo and Eddie never shut up about Warrington losing players. Did my head in...can't believe we won...after that first half I feared the worst. But am on cloud nine and won't come down for days...good luck to Pat, Sam and Mossop..thanks for the memories...WIGAN! WIGAN !woooo hoo :eusa3: :eusa2:
cpwigan

The acid test of 'Westwood'

Post by cpwigan »

How the RFL reacts given he will be suspended whatever the length during the WC campaign. Dead set guilty of unprovoked deliberate attack to the head what is the tariff for that 2-4 games? Not sure if people will recall but Dessy lost a tour spot following a naughty at the end of the season. Cannot recall exactly, may have been assaulting a fan.

Will the RFL treat Westwood like of any other player or serve their own (England) interests?
Charnock_Warrior

Re: The acid test of 'Westwood'

Post by Charnock_Warrior »

This will show how much back bone the rfl has. Whilst I always want England to do well Westwood should miss at least 2 games for that cheap cowardly shot!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Have you seen Green's face? There is picture of him on the BBC match report.

Should have walked for that but for once, and I can only say this because we won of course, I am glad he didn't. It's one less excuse for the Wire.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

How come you can go to video ref for a lot of decisions but not for blatant foul play, did micky mac not get sent off for a high shot or something after the video ref interviened.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

DaveO wrote:Have you seen Green's face? There is picture of him on the BBC match report.

Should have walked for that but for once, and I can only say this because we won of course, I am glad he didn't. It's one less excuse for the Wire.
They have all they need with the'cowardly, disgusting' tackle by Hansen on Ratchford!
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Westwood has an immediate advantage when it comes to fighting.
Even if you hit him in the chops with a skip full of anvils you couldn't make him any uglier.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS