Missing posters!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Missing posters!!

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

There are some posters that are 'missing', anyone know where they are? You know the ones I mean! The posters that literally post within seconds of losing or continually post when we are going through bad times!! I just want to credit all the posters that have held their hands up and I will add to that Wane has surprised me, very glad he did! Right then, come on guys where are you? The MM is useless and just a thug posters, the Green is a waste of space with no courage, the we lack X factor players blah blah blah! I could name names but I won't!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
DaveO

Re: Missing posters!!

Post by DaveO »

I think most of the strongest critics have been posting haven't they including me!?

In any case we don't want any name calling or whatever. As Mike said the site is on a warning for such childish behaviour.

keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I think everyone at one time or another disagrees with someones opinion but that's what makes forums. The main thing is that imo all who post on here have the same thing at heart.Our beloved Wigan club. And even the strongest of critics must be chuckling to there selves with what we have achieved this season having been wrote of by everyone.We can all now sit back and watch the world cup and dream of what roller coaster we are in for next season. For the time being lets all sit back relax but most importantly.GLOAT
TrueBlueWarrior

To be fair DaveO as I said in my OP, fair play to the ones that have held their hand up, the point I am trying to make is I think we can clearly establish who the keyboard warrior trolls are and not the true WWRLFC fans, because as you say the true posters/fans have held their hand up. I from now on know exactly who the trolls are and will refrain from responding to them if things don't go well for a game or 2!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Well I posted this earlier on and happy to be proved wrong :lol:

Just watched it back on the telly now, great acheievement.

I don't mind admitting I didn't think we had a chance at the start of the season!!

Best thing for me last night was watching all the gloating Wire fans from the first half sat near us shrink into oblivion in the second half oh and briers losing again

Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It's been barely 24 hours since our win and you are labelling people who have criticised the club over the last few months as trolls?

I am sure there are posters who would happily go through the errors/faults of the past 3 games but why do that when the reception would be received badly given the circumstances. There are bigger questions that 'negative' posters try and look into not just Wigan but the state and quality of our competition as a whole.

There are no trolls like there used to be just perhaps people only use forums to let off steam when needed and that's why you see them.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
TrueBlueWarrior

ancientnloyal wrote:It's been barely 24 hours since our win and you are labelling people who have criticised the club over the last few months as trolls?

I am sure there are posters who would happily go through the errors/faults of the past 3 games but why do that when the reception would be received badly given the circumstances. There are bigger questions that 'negative' posters try and look into not just Wigan but the state and quality of our competition as a whole.

There are no trolls like there used to be just perhaps people only use forums to let off steam when needed and that's why you see them.

Think you need to read my posts again!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Everybody RELAX and be happy :thum:
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

We're pretty much all Wigan at heart, aren't we? I suspect there are a couple of genuine trolls who post on here, but most of us are simply in a scale from doom and gloom ers to it'll be alright on the night ers. It's part of the rich chequered tapestry of life.
What would be wonderful would be for the team and the coaching staff to enjoy an off season without wall to wall criticism.
TrueBlueWarrior

I think I have been misunderstood, some posters have been critical of Wane, Green, performances etc. and absolutely rightly so at times this season. These same posters praise the good times, are critical at bad times, always give reasons and continually post right throughout the season. That is completely acceptable obviously and some if not all have held their hands up and said they were completely wrong about some things, again fair play. My point is some posters only post when we lose or at a very low point as we were at times just before the CC Cup win for example. Or they post one off posts against certain players to clearly wind other posters up, they for me are out of order and are probably supporters of other clubs on the wind up aka trolls. I know who they are by username and will not be replying to them in future. Hope this thread has not upset anyone as it wasn't meant to, just a reality check for me against certain posters. Anyway keep enjoying the DOUBLE guys!!