Champions to Unveil Memberships on Monday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Champions to Unveil Memberships on Monday

Post by josie andrews »

Double winners Wigan Warriors are set to unveil details of their new Seasonal Membership packages on Monday next week.
Following research with fans throughout the later part of the 2013 season, the Warriors are set to offer a number of improvements to previous membership schemes.

The Club are set to offer even better value for money than ever before on memberships to see the likes of Matt Bowen, Eddy Pettybourne and Sam Hopkins join the champions in action at the DW Stadium in 2014.

Some of the new Seasonal Membership features include;

An extended renewal deadline until 2nd December
Bigger cash savings against match tickets than ever before
Extended Young Adults category for under 21's
Dedicated family seating section
Discount on RLWC tickets for quarter final at DW Stadium
Plus much more
For full details of Wigan Warriors 2014 Seasonal Membership packages visit WiganWarriors.com from 8am on Monday.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Green Machine

Re: Champions to Unveil Memberships on Monday

Post by Green Machine »

Any idea Josie where the 'dedicated family seating' is likely to be? I.E which stand?
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Green Machine wrote:Any idea Josie where the 'dedicated family seating' is likely to be? I.E which stand?
lol my wife doesn't want to go in the family section because she says there won't be any singing. Hope it's the west stand by the players entrance my little lad would love that
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

It would be interesting to see how popular an alcohol free section of the ground would be!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

This is good from my point of view:

"Extended Young Adults category for under 21's"

Thanks to Matt (who is Leyther Matt on RLFans) I managed to get my sons season ticket for this year as a concession despite being over 18.

He's a student but prior to Matt's intervention I was struggling to get the system to recognise the concession.

So making all under 21's concession is a good idea as many are students or in low paid jobs.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

I was hoping that they would end the farce of two different prices in the East and West Stands when unlike many other modern Stadiums, they do not have any form of segregation or separate refreshment facilities.

You do not get it at Latic's games.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Double Winners Launch 2014 Memberships

Double winners Wigan Warriors are set to launch their much-anticipated Seasonal Membership packages for the 2014 Super League campaign on Tuesday (15th Oct), with a range of brand new initiatives to provide greater value than ever before.

Fans will receive up to 5 games free compared to match by match ticket purchases while the Club have also extended the renewal deadline by a month until December 2nd to give fans more time to secure their seat.

Following in-depth research with fans via surveys and focus groups the packages feature several new improvements for 2014, which includes a restructuring of some of the pricing areas within the stadium.

A brand new dedicated Family Stand will take over the South Stand at the DW Stadium. It will offer a full family experience including flexible unreserved seating, baby changing facilities, face painting, children's entertainment, Max's Tuck Shop and much more, and will provide parents with the assurance that they will be sat next to like-minded families in a safe and friendly environment.

Elsewhere the Club will also look to recreate the famous terrace atmosphere from yesteryear in ‘The Pop'. The area located in blocks ES9 and ES10 of the East Stand will be named after the Popular Side at the Clubs former Central Park home and is the place to congregate for those fans wanting to generating atmosphere on matchdays. To ensure vocal fans aren't financially disadvantaged by moving to the East Stand, the concession and adult prices will now be the same in The Pop as the South Stand.

Junior Warriors can again get unbeatable value with memberships for all home Super League games starting from only £26 in the South Stand. As well as having their seat secured for all league games at the DW Stadium, juniors will also receive free 'ground entry' to all away league games too.

The Club also realise that fans above the junior age category are entering an expensive world yet won't necessary be earning a full adult wage, so to help the Club have extended the Young Adult membership to cover fans aged 16 to 21. These fans will now be eligible for concessionary prices in all home areas when purchasing a seasonal membership.

To help ensure that all fans get full value from their membership and aren't disadvantaged by home fixture changes, the Warriors will again be offering the Ticket Exchange Scheme as well as a new feature, ‘Sky Swap'. This scheme helps members if they miss a home league fixture after June because it is switched from is originally timeslot for Sky TV coverage. In this eventuality the member will receive a percentage discount on their membership for the following year.

Members will, as always, receive the best seats and benefits with the Club which includes discount on a 2014 replica shirt, free entry to the South Stand Supporters Lounge on home matchdays and priority on away, cup and final tickets - a benefit that came in very useful during the Double winning season!

In addition to the extended renewal deadline Wigan fans will also be able to take advantage of the popular direct debit payment scheme allowing them to spread the cost of a Seasonal Membership over 4 manageable instalments. They can even get cashback on the price of their membership by referring new members via the Referrals Scheme.

Renewal prices start at just £206 for adults and £130 for concessions with great savings for families: a 1 adult and 1 junior package in the South Stand costs just £219 for the full season.

Fans looking to take out a membership to see the Champions in action at the DW Stadium next year will also have longer to take advantage of the Early Bird offers which will end on 31st January, shortly before the season kicks off.

To renew your membership for 2014 visit members.wiganwarriors.com from tomorrow to access your own personal website including an exclusive ‘I AM a True Warrior' video featuring Captain Sean O'Loughlin.

You can also purchase Seasonal Memberships in person at the DW Stadium Ticket Office or via the Ticket Hotline on 0871 66 33 552.

In Rugby League, the toughest sport on earth, where winning is everything, even the smallest details can make the difference. The Wigan Way is to give everything, to believe, to win, together.

If you are part of the Wigan Warriors family, now is the time to say I AM!

I AM there every match
I AM singing until I lose my voice
I AM backing my club with everything I've got
I AM a true Warrior
I AM a Wigan seasonal member

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... &type=news
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Green Machine wrote:Any idea Josie where the 'dedicated family seating' is likely to be? I.E which stand?
A brand new dedicated Family Stand will take over the South Stand at the DW Stadium. It will offer a full family experience including flexible unreserved seating, baby changing facilities, face painting, children's entertainment, Max's Tuck Shop and much more, and will provide parents with the assurance that they will be sat next to like-minded families in a safe and friendly environment.

???? ????????

Elsewhere the Club will also look to recreate the famous terrace atmosphere from yesteryear in ‘The Pop'. The area located in blocks ES9 and ES10 of the East Stand will be named after the Popular Side at the Clubs former Central Park home and is the place to congregate for those fans wanting to generating atmosphere on matchdays. To ensure vocal fans aren't financially disadvantaged by moving to the East Stand, the concession and adult prices will now be the same in The Pop as the South Stand.
. ????????????????

Kaii

Post by Kaii »

The family section sounds really good plus at £425 for the three of us it's a bargain :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

All we need now is an AA section for Rob :wink: