Tattoos

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Tattoos

Post by medlocke »

was sat looking at my 2 new tattoos and got to thinking what tattoos (if any) has other members got, feel free to post pics if you want, i find it enjoyable looking at other peoples tatts
Sutty

Re: Tattoos

Post by Sutty »

I've got a St Georges flag on my right shoulder, with a Red Rose of Lancashire underneath it. It says Wigan - England on it. I've got a half sleeve on my left arm. It's a phoenix swooping down and on the inside of my arm is my daughters name, with cherry blossom round it.

The most random one I've got is a week old. Years ago, me and a mate said that when each of us turned 40, we'd get the other one a tattoo on their arse. The recipient had know knowledge what the tattoo was until after it had been done. I've ended up with his name on my bum. Revenge will be sweet though.

I'm also doing an Ironman triathlon next year, so I'll be having the "M-Dot" symbol tattooed on my calf. Haven't decided what design yet.

I'd upload pics, but I've no idea how to do it :) I'll put them on if someone tells me how to

cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

Had mine done in the Army many years ago in Kuala Lumpur, was in a drunken stupor.........two wide open eyes on the cheeks of my arse. Must have been mad. :with:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

my tattoos consist of a left forearm sleaved with a big carp, a couple of flowers and water, on my right forearm are 6 really crap ones inclding a grim reaper, eagle, wizards head and a chipmunk at sometime in the next few month i'll hopefully get that lot cover with a big oriental dragon sleave, got a big one on both upper arms, which will be covered at some point to give e full sleaves, on y finger i have Frank Zappas moustache, on y chest a crap bulldog, on ym leg psycle sa (grateful dead logo) and around my belly button is the infamous made in millom tattoo, will post what pics i have when i too work ot how to post them :blush:
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

My arms are covered with the name of a woman other than my wife's. My current wife does not have a problem as she say's that is a part of my past life.My two previous wive's never let me forget them.I know how to upload pictures of them but they have caused me enough grief over the years without adding any more. :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I have a small trailing flower at the bottom of my spine, it was so painful. But then when I had major surgery on my spine, the neurologist cut straight thru the centre of it so 2 inches of a 5 inch scar in not visible you can only feel it.

I have some sort of tiny flower on my shoulder, a Lancashire rose on the top of my left arm & a chinese sun with symbols on the top of my right :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

If I get another tat it will be of my own design incorporating the Wigan crest with St George cross and the legend

England by Birth

Wigan by the Grace of God
bonbon

Post by bonbon »

I have a map of Africa on my left shoulder, a Masai warrior on my right calf, a Chameleon on my back shoulder and my daughters name in Amharic on my right inner lower arm. next tattoo is gonna be the Wigan crest, debting to have it on my other calf or my left inner lower arm.

Sorry for the quality of pics.
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020
Win League Leaders Shield-2020
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I have rabbits tattood on my chest.From a distance they look like hares :lol:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Can someone tell me how to upload pictures please? Someone said that it's the same as adding a URL, but what do I copy and past in to my post, before putting the "Img" tags on it?

A step by step idiots guide would be nice :lol: