Cunningham

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Cunningham

Post by mrs_carney »

El Rifle posted:
Theres two players from saints i would take if possible and cunningham is one - make an offer and stick him at prop next season. Finally he is looking world class again after his trip to the doctor in eastern europe last year. Imagine Newton and Cunningham attacking close to the oppositions line. Now there is a replacement for Faz
i can quite honestly say i cant believe i am in a post on cunningham and there is a line which says there is a replacement for faz, are you mad?
i'd have wilkin from saints have to say that hes a quality player
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mrs_carney posted:
i can quite honestly say i cant believe i am in a post on cunningham and there is a line which says there is a replacement for faz, are you mad?
i'd have wilkin from saints have to say that hes a quality player
He probably meant to say a replacement for Johnny Vegas.

jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

Imagine Newton and Cunningham attacking close to the oppositions line. Now there is a replacement for Faz[/quote]NO ONE CAN REPLACE FAZA NOT EVEN CUNNINGHAM
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Cunnigham has been playing really well lately, against Wakefield he was superb.
heydude

Post by heydude »

me personally i'd rather have higham than cunningham
don't eat yellow snow
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

mrs_carney posted:
World class? Are we talking about newton or cunningham? Flopping over the line sqaushing defenders isnt world class!
It is if it wins you the game!!
El Rifle

Post by El Rifle »

Cunningham at his best is the best hooker in the game, maybe you disagree, but many would agree. Just because you hate saints has nothing to do with it. Just ask a few neutrals. Obviously he plays a different game to Faz but he is a match winner. Maybe he wouldnt be a replacement but he would go a long way to softening the blow[/quote]
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

er did i miss the boat or something how can you even consider the fat lump that is cunningham i never have seen what anybody see in him he's good in a few games but he's not a patch on out newton not even close...
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I'd have to agree - Newton totally outplayed him (again) last Friday. The thing is, though, he pops up for tries, Stevo raves about him, then he sinks back to obscurity.

Also, he has always looked crap against the Aussies. For the Wales team against the Aussies you have seen Lee Briers and that prop from Leigh shine but at that level Cunny seems to disappear.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

southern warrrior posted:
er did i miss the boat or something how can you even consider the fat lump that is cunningham i never have seen what anybody see in him he's good in a few games but he's not a patch on out newton not even close...
Disagree to a certain degrree. Newton is the better player when focused on the game but he spolis it by giving away needless penalties which inevitably lead to points in the end.

No question if got that side organised hed be the best hooker in the world. Cunningham seems to be getting bigger might be going prop in next season or 2. Hes carrying more weight now than last season.