o'loughlin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: o'loughlin

Post by GeoffN »

I hope that Mondays performance has persuaded Dennis to give Liam a start on the wing; most of us have been saying for ages that Aspinwall is a centre, and I think most would agree that if it had been Aspi who got that interception, Raynor would have caught him.
I'd be tempted to give Wild a tryout at loose forward, he's got more pace, and better handling skills than the other candidates.
I don't mean to take Whitehaven lightly, by any means, but it's a better chance to give our injured players a slightly longer rest, so I hope he doesn't rush Brown, Orr and Moran back if they're not fully fit. I thought Coyle did well when he came on second half, so my team for 'Haven would be something like...

Rads
Dallas
Vaealiki
Aspi
Colbon

Coyle
Godwin

Seuseu
Newton
Guisset
Hansen
Tickle
Wild

Melling
Allen
Prescott
Beswick
(I know that's simply a list of all our fit players, but that would be my choice for their positions)
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

mrs_carney posted:
anybody know whats up with hargreaves apparnantly hes injured as well
not another injury
wot are we going to do :(
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

GeoffN posted:
I hope that Mondays performance has persuaded Dennis to give Liam a start on the wing; most of us have been saying for ages that Aspinwall is a centre, and I think most would agree that if it had been Aspi who got that interception, Raynor would have caught him.
I'd be tempted to give Wild a tryout at loose forward, he's got more pace, and better handling skills than the other candidates.
I don't mean to take Whitehaven lightly, by any means, but it's a better chance to give our injured players a slightly longer rest, so I hope he doesn't rush Brown, Orr and Moran back if they're not fully fit. I thought Coyle did well when he came on second half, so my team for 'Haven would be something like...

Rads
Dallas
Vaealiki
Aspi
Colbon

Coyle
Godwin

Seuseu
Newton
Guisset
Hansen
Tickle
Wild

Melling
Allen
Prescott
Beswick
(I know that's simply a list of all our fit players, but that would be my choice for their positions)
I agree about wild.

Its time for him to move to the back row and cover loose forward for the rest of the season.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

GUTTED!!!

i thought this would be a great season for him, he was playing so well, i think Ian Milward has cursed us :(
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

Betts said on his interview that hopefully Orr and Brown will be back for the whitehaven game. Dennis Morans back must be bad Then but I think Betts is resting the others for Huddersfield. And please Dennis start Liam on the wing.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!