good weekend will the form last????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
king carney

good weekend will the form last????

Post by king carney »

ok ladies and gents we have had an absolutly outstanding weekend the goodfriday match might of turned our season round or it could just be the higlight of our season and dissapointing losses to wire and huddersfield now could be round the corner.
so whats the opinion on the future of this season, personally finnish 3rd or 4th quaters of challenge cup and 2nd round of playoffs! i also belive our sucess will depend on support we need some big voices
jodie clark

Re: good weekend will the form...

Post by jodie clark »

I AGREE WE NEED ALOT OF SUPPORT FOR THE LADS ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGSTERS TAKING OVER FOR ALL THE INJURIES IN OUR FIRST TEAM
I REALLY THINK WE HAVE SOME GREAT TALENT COMING THROUGH :eusa2:
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
king carney

Re: good weekend will the ...

Post by king carney »

dam straight we do against saint i had lost my voice in the first five mins i couldnt talk but i could sing! and boy did we sing and shout!
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Re: good weekend will the ...

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

We wer brilliant,can't believe the comeback we made yesterday!! i was gobsmacked..Didn't stop me singin tho..the atmosphere was good 2! We did well 2 beat 2 good teams in a short space of time with all the injuries we've got at the moment!!:D :eusa3: :eusa2: :thum:
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!