Eastmond fall out

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Re: Kyle Eastman & Wigan

Post by ddtftf »

Including the national papers, maybe I should charge them an editing fee. So if he signs for a RL club will you admit it was true. Maybe Salford / Warrington ?.
cow yeds

Re: Kyle Eastman & Wigan

Post by cow yeds »

ddtftf wrote:Including the national papers, maybe I should charge them an editing fee. So if he signs for a RL club will you admit it was true. Maybe Salford / Warrington ?.
I can read and have read it all BUT where does he say 'I want to go to the biggest club in RL Wigan'???????
I am being a little pedantic here, but i like the truth not hearsay.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Eastmond fall out

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:He's got a heart the size of a pea and poor defence when stepped on his iffy shoulder. Wigan have better kids coming through on far less money.
When I saw Eastmond playing for Saints at the same time as Tomkins in Under 21 games at Orrell, they were both as good as one another.

Good player and a good goal kicker even if he did play for St Helens.

Would be a good signing by Wigan, especially being from Oldham who have produced some good players over the years.
No doubt in his academy days Eastmond was as good as most Whelley, as was Sam Tomkins.
Attitudes change people and Eastmond just doesn't seem to know where he wants to be. I am not stuck on his attitude now and even if Wigan could rely him to give 100%.Do you think he has a good attitude towards commitment to any of the clubs he has played at WW.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:He's got a heart the size of a pea and poor defence when stepped on his iffy shoulder. Wigan have better kids coming through on far less money.
When I saw Eastmond playing for Saints at the same time as Tomkins in Under 21 games at Orrell, they were both as good as one another.

Would be a good signing by Wigan, especially being from Oldham who have produced some good players over the years.
No doubt in his academy days Eastmond was as good as most Whelley, as was Sam Tomkins.
Attitudes change people and Eastmond just doesn't seem to know where he wants to be. I am not stuck on his attitude now and even if Wigan could rely him to give 100%.Do you think he has a good attitude towards commitment to any of the clubs he has played at WW.

According to reports, he wants to return North as he is homesick. As for a commitment to clubs, does it mean that any player wanting to go for more money in Union or the NRL has a bad attitude?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: When I saw Eastmond playing for Saints at the same time as Tomkins in Under 21 games at Orrell, they were both as good as one another.

According to reports, he wants to return North as he is homesick. As for a commitment to clubs, does it mean that any player wanting to go for more money in Union or the NRL has a bad attitude?
Nope it means ones that walk out of a club and their team mates at half time to do it have a bad attitude.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Mike wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: No doubt in his academy days Eastmond was as good as most Whelley, as was Sam Tomkins.

Nope it means ones that walk out of a club and their team mates at half time to do it have a bad attitude.
Yes, I agree with you in regard to that, but where money is concerned, no different than others where loyalty to a club is concerned.