Re: Bulldogs V Tigers NRL &...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Lets hope Mo comes on this site! He needs to be made aware of things like this. If he doesnt already know and if he doesnt go and do something about it Wigan will once again miss out!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
king carney

Post by king carney »

ill agree the game was superb seen as a shock down under but wests looked impressive. Anasta was superb in the last 10 mins, but why look for some more backs we need some go forward! get big willie mason that who we want! lol
mario

Post by mario »

I dont know how you find a massive gulf between NRL and Superleague because at times both teams where as C### as they were brilliant. Reminded me of Saints.
BIG AL

Re: Bulldogs V Tigers NRL ...

Post by BIG AL »

i agree hole heartily about going for the top men but i think if we have any chance of geting them it will be for next season .for this season and on ashort contract how about looking at some one who as just retired with plenty of talent ie fittler .after all craig smith was tempted out of retirement. you never know who we cold get for the right money and lets face it with our long term problems we need someone soon