Blake Green to Storm

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Re: Blake Green to Storm

Post by DaveO »

bill.inger wrote: Shaun Wane hasn't been all day in kicking this one into touch. He's quiet on a couple of other fronts though. Does he only say something when it needs saying? or if there's anything to say. Trust him.
Well the endless speculation about Sam T and others over recent seasons has been very poor and got a lot of peoples backs up.

When it isn't kicked into touch quickly it virtually always seem to mean the speculation is true.

In this case Wane must be confident the club will not be cashing in.

It is the other cases that are annoying where the club (and Wane) keep quiet while the seemingly inevitable sale is negotiated or has even been announced by the buying club!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ddtftf wrote:
jobo wrote:Micky Mac and Melbourne are being linked apparently
Melbourne have the best hooker in the world in Smith why would they want Micky Mack? Also he is not injury prone, Smith hardly misses any matches. Also Micky is not their kind of hooker they go for speed from the ruck more like Saints hooker.,
Smith is reportedly on his way to the Brisbane Broncos in a $3 million deal starting 2015, so micky mac having time to bed in with smiths guidance before he departed wouldn't be such a negative suggestion.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I got told today that Jarrod Summat (spelling) put on Twitter that he is in talks with Wigan as Blake green isn't coming back to Wigan.
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

Sammut says on his Twitter page, "as it stands I am a bulls player"
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

moffsta wrote:Sammut says on his Twitter page, "as it stands I am a bulls player"
Good. The man is not good enough to lace my boots let alone play for wigan. :(
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

IMO, Always on the cards for Green to only have a two year contract while our own younger players got more experience.
Kaii

Post by Kaii »

Whelley Warrior wrote:IMO, Always on the cards for Green to only have a two year contract while our own younger players got more experience.
He said during an interview the other month that he'd probably return home at the end of next season. I hope he stays only spoke to him a couple of times but he comes across well, plus he works well with Matty
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I hope Green stays as well, I think we've lost a lot of first team players again in one go and like has already been said he works well with Smith.
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

Give the 6 shirt to Sam Powell...end of :)
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

moffsta wrote:Give the 6 shirt to Sam Powell...end of :)
He hasn't shown enough potential to secure the 6 shirt.
Was only poor in most games he played in 2013.
I would rather see Rocky Hampshire given a chance at stand off ahead of Sam Powell, the options he provides are much better IMO.