Blake Green to Storm

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Blake Green to Storm

Post by Mike »

DaveO wrote:
markill wrote:Not sure that Penrith would have had him in front of the media this week if he wasn't there to stay. Lots have to fall in to place for this one to go through.
As Whelly W said I always thought Green (and even possibly Smith) were on quite short contracts with a view to the younger players coming through.

If we stuck to that I would be fine with it as it looks like a planned succession.

I think Green is settled on this course of action anyway and shows no sign of wanting away. For once we should stick with the contract terms, say thanks at the end of it.

If we don't and sell Green early it looks like IL will make Wane's job harder as soon as anyone offers anything for any of our players.
Especially as all the spin on the Florida trip has been about the pairing of Smith and Green being bedded in making the whole camp more worthwhile and the team a lot more coordinated and settled in their roles than last year.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

East Stand Faithful wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:Wes that's a stunner!

Soward can kick goals can't he and in an unusual style almost as odd a style as piggy riddell.
Isn't that the guy who played for London for back half of last season??

I know the club was cack but he did nothing to impress me or that he would be good enough for Wigan!
Didn't he play against us in the WCC a few years ago?
Yes and he murdered us! Top player if his head is right.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Soward is an incredibly complrex player, a confidence player. On his day possibly as good as there is kicking wise.