Re: 2014 New shirts, like or dislike?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: 2014 New shirts, like or dislike?

Post by ancientnloyal »

Away for me, although basic.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
pete&kaz

Re: New shirts, like or dislike?

Post by pete&kaz »

Liking them both.
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Away shirt is ok. But the home is a shocker. :eusa17:
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Garry Riley wrote:Away shirt is ok. But the home is a shocker. :eusa17:
More than a shocker, b***** awful.
Aluaka

Post by Aluaka »

The lower neck cut of the ladies version of the home shirt isn't a good move!
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

I personally think the sponsors logo on the home shirt looks too big. Probably stay with last seasons shirt.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Garry Riley wrote:I personally think the sponsors logo on the home shirt looks too big. Probably stay with last seasons shirt.
It does, all you look at is that massive logo on the front, our crest needed to be bigger in this shirt IMO
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:I think this is where the club have a massive home goal against themselves.

Last season WE DID THE DOUBLE, this season would have been absolute marketing guys dream to issue a traditional kit that would have been snapped up by the bucket load, The club did exactly the same with the pink version a few seasons ago, the town is on a high and a lot of people want associate themselves with the true identity of the club and take pride in wearing the traditional colours in the traditional layout

I am not against the experimental shirts but my own opinion is they should be the away shirts that are experimented with rather than the home kit.

That is just my opinion im sure many wont agree, but i have to say the home shirt looks more like a HULL KR shirt than a Wigan one, Balke Green and Scott Taylor must be having de ja vu

The away kit is based on a Melbourne storm media Polo from a few season ago
I could not have put it better myself!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

New Kit a Hit

Hundreds of fans packed the Grand Arcade outside the Warriors World Store as the Club launched their 2014 home and away kits on Monday evening.

Queues outside the store began as early as 4.30pm for the event which got underway at 6.30. Warriors players Gil Dudson, Ben Flower, Dan Sarginson and Tony Clubb modelled both the shirts and 2014 training wear before it went on sale instore and online.

The Club are delighted to report early record online sales with at one point 80 new visitors to the store every minute as supporters were eager to become one of the first to get their hands on the new designs. The new shirts also trended on twitter as the 2014 kits were revealed to those in the Grand Arcade.

A big thank you to everyone who came down, for those who couldn't both the home and away shirts are onsale now instore, by calling the merchandise hotline on 01942 239655 and online click here

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.a ... gql64cq.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

very dissapointing , suggest we keep our retros at least we will have cherry and white colours
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White